Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside - page 7. (Read 376652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
I wanted to send the coin GRAVIO  to the exchange, but did not see the coin wallet. The coin from the creators of the exchange and no wallet, then who trades on the exchange with this coin? It is very strange.

After login, on top of the page you will have some options. Choose "FUND" from there and it will send you to wallet page. By default only non zero balances are shown. In this case, check top right and you will see a button EMPTY OFF. Click on it and all available wallet will be shown. Chose GIO , and deposit /withdraw. And you will get your deposit address to deposit your GIO from other place to graviex
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I wanted to send the coin GRAVIO  to the exchange, but did not see the coin wallet. The coin from the creators of the exchange and no wallet, then who trades on the exchange with this coin? It is very strange.

https://graviex.net/funds#/deposits/gio
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
When will coin be listed on exchange?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
interesting project. I surely hope this one to success soon. I'll keep an eye on this.  
Activity: 13

It can be a big project. Looking forward to investing...
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
3 mln GIO - very big listing price...
Activity: 96
it seems good to invest  Kiss Kiss