Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN]GLOBAL TRADERS COMPETITION!MEMBRANA-TRUST MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS🌐 - page 10. (Read 32462 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anywhere, hope, that Membrana helps many people to make new experience - management their assets with good traders)
For me, it is really good idea.
Also good opportunity for a newcomers to go in a trading world and to train themselves on a such a modern platform. Results will suprise us for sure.
Activity: 22
Anywhere, hope, that Membrana helps many people to make new experience - management their assets with good traders)
Also one of the bests or even the best project for trusting management of the digital assets for me. If you would search for the same and you probably will not find as safe and stable platform as Membrana is.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I can't completely trust an inexperienced team.I do not believe that they can solve complex problems, maybe I am wrong
I think I dont agree to that since they are not doing the project just by themselves but they also have very experienced advisors who can guide them all the steps needed.

Precisely, what's the purpose of their advisors and also the talented team behind working on the platform if they will just publish trash platform?

Yes, the project have their talented teams that already have their designated roles to improve this project. I just hope that all of them are well-experienced enough to make this project successful.
I hope so too. By the way, is there any information about the past experience of project advisers? Did they have successful projects in the past?

I am not aware about the past projects of the advisers, let's wait for the others to answer it. But I am really hoping that the team members are good enough to handle this project.

Me too I also trust the members of this project Membrana they are chosen as part of this project because they have the potentials and capabilities to lift up the project into success. So, good luck to the team.

Not even worth the discussion or doubts here. They will recruit exactly the people they need to get the project go forward.
Activity: 140
Seems it will to go down around 8000 or 7800 but mostly of characteristics say that we will see 10 000 these month , I hope.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10

I Also think, that is better to hold until, at least, 10 000, and I hope we will receive a new uptrend this month that will continues during summer

You think, BTC will increase?
It has to increase, rules of a market are unbreakable. Do not worry and just HODL for now, we must see 10,000, and it's gonna be the support line before the huge movement (to the moon) to 20 000. The main point is to gain a foothold at 10 000.

I Also think, that is better to hold until, at least, 10 000, and I hope we will receive a new uptrend this month that will continues during summer

yes, many people creating market analisys, and say, that now BTC cost near 10k, so, it will increase, maybe at this month
We'll see, for it is not possible at this month, i think, that BTC will fall down very deep
Every trader thinks by his own. But market is market, so after huge uptrending we see correction up to main supporting lines, so right now you could observe tuning of the prices, and we will definitely see the same after 10 000 -> the corrections. See the graphs of the BTC, everything will repeat, but always think by your head and analyze.

Some people think that a new cycle of uptrend will start at least at summer or in the end of May so for now HODL is main thing to keep in mind.
Good news. Btc didn't break support line of 8100.. N instead came above 8200 after rallying around 815 average.. This shows a uptrend reborn ..this now can go towards 9000$..  Nebl has fallen pretty much best time to buy nebl.. With btc it will come up too.
Good news for sure. Hope to see 8400 to get 10 000, so now is good opportunity to trade some altcoins, I recommend TRX as an example.
Activity: 140
Good news. Btc didn't break support line of 8100.. N instead came above 8200 after rallying around 815 average.. This shows a uptrend reborn ..this now can go towards 9000$..  Nebl has fallen pretty much best time to buy nebl.. With btc it will come up too.
Guys, is someone received KYC verification?
Activity: 31

yes, many people creating market analisys, and say, that now BTC cost near 10k, so, it will increase, maybe at this month
We'll see, for it is not possible at this month, i think, that BTC will fall down very deep

Activity: 29

I prefer hold too, i am professional holder))
That is not bad, so, not perfect situation with BTC now, and i am hold too, but i want to start trading some altcoins
I am trading almost a year, I'm reccomend you for short BCH, EOS (better to hold, somebody thinks that is new Ethereum, but it is the weakest coin for a week), ETC, IOTA or ZEC also good one.
For long - ETH only imho
Yes, i read, that 2018 year will be year of ETH, not in BTC, and many people thought, that ETH will be raise
Yes, most of the ICO startups are using ETH as a payment system and also China put Ethereum on the top in the cryptocurrency list, so BTC is our gold and ETH is our cash but huge number of people think that ZEC is also future of a cash. Let`s see.
Will btc down deeper ?
we'll see, for me - yes, but i read so much this forum, and many people say, that it will be 10k near this month
for me, it was going down, and don't go up.
And i planning trading for this fact
I prefer holding right now

Yep,it's better to hold, cause in July we are awaiting for a new cycle which is gonna make prices up
Activity: 80
That is not bad, so, not perfect situation with BTC now, and i am hold too, but i want to start trading some altcoins
I am trading almost a year, I'm reccomend you for short BCH, EOS (better to hold, somebody thinks that is new Ethereum, but it is the weakest coin for a week), ETC, IOTA or ZEC also good one.
For long - ETH only imho
Yes, i read, that 2018 year will be year of ETH, not in BTC, and many people thought, that ETH will be raise
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
For long - ETH only imho
Activity: 26
Will btc down deeper ?
we'll see, for me - yes, but i read so much this forum, and many people say, that it will be 10k near this month
for me, it was going down, and don't go up.
And i planning trading for this fact
I prefer holding right now

Yep,it's better to hold, cause in July we are awaiting for a new cycle which is gonna make prices up
Pages:
Jump to: