Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN]GLOBAL TRADERS COMPETITION!MEMBRANA-TRUST MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS🌐 - page 11. (Read 32462 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 10
So, i send KYC, but my webcam is working bad, sorry for quality, Membrana!   Smiley
Do not be upset, it will work anyway so let's try even with the bad quality
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Will btc down deeper ?
we'll see, for me - yes, but i read so much this forum, and many people say, that it will be 10k near this month
for me, it was going down, and don't go up.
And i planning trading for this fact
I prefer holding right now

Yep,it's better to hold, cause in July we are awaiting for a new cycle which is gonna make prices up
Activity: 22
Will btc down deeper ?
It`s a correction right now, I am awaiting for less than 8000. Beautifully everything falls on FIBO 61.8% and then go up I hope, this is first situation. It's also an option that on 8100 we see the end of the 1st wave from 8884 and the five-wave is going beautifully down to the main support line to 7200 at 78.6%. The variant that 8100 started the first wave and this five-wave displays 10 000 for testing. By 12am the indicators are now on sale. On the watch is a hard flat with a small negative. I do not want to get into the market.
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
BREAKING NEWS:

Membrana Opens KYC Verification For Global Traders Competition!
Earn tournament points to compete for $100 000 prize pool!
Do it right now!

Wow! Cryptorials about us! Read the article "Easy, guys: users will be able to use Membrana via Toshi"

Activity: 80
Will btc down deeper ?
we'll see, for me - yes, but i read so much this forum, and many people say, that it will be 10k near this month
I prefer holding right now
Activity: 31
Will btc down deeper ?
Activity: 29
Will btc down deeper ?
Activity: 140
Activity: 29
Congrats everybody with the start of competition. I am trading almost half a year but the most good experience is with the Membrana so I will do my best  to win and I hope you guys will also join this event, let`s see how the process will go on.
Oh, cool, i start to work with Membrana only now, first time, when finished reading this Btctalk articles
Yeah, i like this project too, cause, i can find really good trader for my money, and start to be small investor to him  Wink
Especially now, when BTC is going down
i agree with you, cause, if going in short, it could me more useful, necessary, going in long position

Lol, man, you are trader?   Grin
Activity: 26
Congrats everybody with the start of competition. I am trading almost half a year but the most good experience is with the Membrana so I will do my best  to win and I hope you guys will also join this event, let`s see how the process will go on.
Oh, cool, i start to work with Membrana only now, first time, when finished reading this Btctalk articles
Yeah, i like this project too, cause, i can find really good trader for my money, and start to be small investor to him  Wink
i agree with you, cause, if going in short, it could me more useful, necessary, going in long position
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
So, i send KYC, but my webcam is working bad, sorry for quality, Membrana!   Smiley
I just finished KYC too, as i understand we must waiting 3 days, for answer about KYC
Activity: 31
Yes, you can joined KYC at first.
It is very interesting, how much time i can waiting information after KYC?
I put my information  now, hope it could be okay
Me too! Wish you good luck!
Wish me too! 
I put my information  now, hope it could be okay
today is KYC, not competition, right?
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
today is KYC, not competition, right?
Activity: 50
Pages:
Jump to: