Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Go Cash|POS+MN Quark|>Not Just Crypto - But Cash< ISO MOBILE DEV - page 3. (Read 21706 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
your coin was added to the exchange VaultMex
anyone try sending 1 or 2 coins there and then reverse
I sent them other coins, they went to the exchange for 4 days
between the coin purses come in less than a minute
before you start trading there, check the input and output
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Great project. Crypto is where the real money is. Fiat is lies, and liars dont like it when their lies are exposed. They can never stop Go Cash.
Activity: 5
its great coin... i hope soon the price to the moon... !!
Activity: 7
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/

We literally just found that wallet, so I am applying for it now! Thanks for that heads up, what a great asset for a mobile coin!
Smiley
Activity: 2
Hi Guys,

Community is doing a great job, we have a new exchange working, the third to go and many bounties for new exchanges listed. What we need urgent is a good explorer.
Activity: 2
It’s been a month that I’m being able to participate on this project and I’m glad I did. GoCash I believe it will be a good investment for the future. Don’t miss it.
Activity: 224
This is good project. I support this coin. I am waiting for good exchange listing. I hope Gocash price going to high
Activity: 3
Lipe

Guys thanks for the ones that are helping and voting for go cash to reach the exchanges. Is because the community is so active that go cash is growing really fast.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Another one MN copy-paste coin.
"Nice" pictures: toilet paper logo and old excel + paint logos.
Great start! You will surely get 8 BTC from this scam coin. NO.

Whats the difference from other copy-paste coins? Any great ideas or implementation? Any promotion IRL or online?

Pass by.
Come back with really great product, not with this stuff of yours.

Toilet paper logo  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Next time they will come with product as you said but think what they bring as product  Grin Grin Grin 

agreed, a lot of project has almost the same logo with only little difference, it's designed like that just because people has a natural tendency to remember simple shapes (look at what best selling products logo looked like, it has been always simple design without too much unwanted details)
Activity: 98
Some ppl was asking about promations.. there are some promations at their Discord Channel.. They are giving away some coins by bounties. Check the channel. https://discord.gg/mSyqRve
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it. Go ahead you have the support of the community!
Activity: 53
Another one MN copy-paste coin.
"Nice" pictures: toilet paper logo and old excel + paint logos.
Great start! You will surely get 8 BTC from this scam coin. NO.

Whats the difference from other copy-paste coins? Any great ideas or implementation? Any promotion IRL or online?

Pass by.
Come back with really great product, not with this stuff of yours.

Toilet paper logo  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Next time they will come with product as you said but think what they bring as product  Grin Grin Grin 
Activity: 224
Go Cash is new MN plartfrom coin .This  coin feature is good and Dev is good opportunity to give earn Go cash coin from bounty.
An excellent wallet and easy to use. Transactions go quickly.

Wallet feature really good on this coin. Windows wallets, other wallets all of them working smooth. It mean they coded carefully. so very good point for this coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
An excellent wallet and easy to use. Transactions go quickly.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
This is a great project! I amsupporting. I have bought already bunch of gocash. Here we go moon. Wait for gocash and me to the moon. More than just a coin.
Activity: 18

Wow another POS coin to be look for. I'm excited to know which exchanger you prefer to be listed and only 5million supply? Amazing. I'm sure this will blow away soon. I will look forward for this project and I hope this will be different.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Plus this currency, which can be used as a payment method for purchases, can be exchanged in another fiat currency, that is, can I make this exchange in the Go Cash Stats or will it only be made in exchanges?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This project is really cool ,supply is really low and have a really good team .
Big exchange are on the way and the price is really cheap at the moment.
Sound Like a great Investiment .
Enjoy our discord comunity .

Which big exchange are you referring to? Kucoin? I didn't hear anything about this yet on their discord?
The latest info that I heard there is the second GoCash shared MN being made currently (still need 6K+ish coins before it can start), never heard about a new listing plans yet.
Great project with excellent team work

Yes Team working very well for community. That is the good point of them and also GoCash coin going stable on exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: