Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Go Cash|POS+MN Quark|>Not Just Crypto - But Cash< ISO MOBILE DEV - page 5. (Read 21706 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Guys keep your eyes open for the new BTC/DASH/MONERO brother the Go Cash,  the payment method king.  More Rare than BTC, only 5M supply. More difficult to acquire and a high colateral of 10.000 GO CASH.

Its going to get really difficult to get in the near future.  It will be use for buying, more as monetary.

Grin

Eyes open.  I am following them at Discord.  My invite to GO CASH server https://discord.gg/szuQSy3

Anyone that wants to Chat (( MIKE T ))
Activity: 3

Wow loved the Project.

Is good to have an ecosystem were the demand is high and supply is low.  Its not only crypto is cash.  Great community that is very active.

To the moon. The dev team also very active.  Lots of on going projects.

My name at Discord is anyone wants to talk is Lipe.

Thanks!
Activity: 77
One of many new pos coin with a low supply.  Are you planning to be listed in a staking pool? I want to see gocash in stakecube, this could make gocash to have more exposure and be more well known in crypto world.
i agree. staking pools like stakecube , SU etc can make a PoS project famous and would attract more investors, especially for a low supply coin like this.

Getting into stakecube is a good idea, that site is pretty popular nowadays as I have been seeing their tweet almost daily, is there any special requirements needed to get listed there?
i think the community voting of the highly requested PoS coin is one. And maybe you can pay the devs there for fast listing.

I think we can win the community voting one with our member numbers at the moment, how much is needed for the fast listing fee though? I think we can also do special giveaway on twitter for GoCash to also promote StakeCube, I think they also accept this kind of collaboration because I see these kinds of re-tweet quite a lot on their account.
I am not sure about the fee , but i agree with the voting. its quite doable with the active community just spice it up with a little reward and it would be very much achievable . they have their discord server for voting , which im not in haha.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Well I think Gocash has a place in the crypto space.  There's something new going on always, that's development and growth to me. Discord channel is very active and I agree to start shared MN if the full isnt reachable yet for some pockets. I am definitely interested in Gocash and starting an MN.

There is one shared masternode service advertised on the GoCash Server already, you can join here: https://discord.gg/BnCxePZ
Minimum amount needed to join the shared MN is 100 GCASH
Activity: 6
gocash is really something! they have a great team plus a 5m supply, THAT is really something. it's at their infant stage but when the coins became an adult it will surely be one of the most valuable coin in cryptoland.
Activity: 51
Well I think Gocash has a place in the crypto space.  There's something new going on always, that's development and growth to me. Discord channel is very active and I agree to start shared MN if the full isnt reachable yet for some pockets. I am definitely interested in Gocash and starting an MN.
Activity: 98
I didnt enter their shared MN yet but who want to join in it, can try via shared MN option. If not enough coins in the hand to open full MN. Check Discord for that. You will find shared MN infos there.
One of many new pos coin with a low supply.  Are you planning to be listed in a staking pool? I want to see gocash in stakecube, this could make gocash to have more exposure and be more well known in crypto world.
i agree. staking pools like stakecube , SU etc can make a PoS project famous and would attract more investors, especially for a low supply coin like this.

Getting into stakecube is a good idea, that site is pretty popular nowadays as I have been seeing their tweet almost daily, is there any special requirements needed to get listed there?
i think the community voting of the highly requested PoS coin is one. And maybe you can pay the devs there for fast listing.

I think we can win the community voting one with our member numbers at the moment, how much is needed for the fast listing fee though? I think we can also do special giveaway on twitter for GoCash to also promote StakeCube, I think they also accept this kind of collaboration because I see these kinds of re-tweet quite a lot on their account.
Activity: 135
interesting community, besides that there are various kinds of bounty events
the product is very good and there is a masternode channel
for more info you can join here guys https://discord.gg/yQg7Hwy
Activity: 155
I just learned about this project, and I'm really liking what I've seen so far. This really seems like an exciting and promising project, best of luck!!

Activity: 89
the payment system must continue to be rehabilitated, because the more practical the payment in the transaction, the smaller the level of corruption in it, I agree with this project
How much do you think corruption is? What do you think proves you are right?

Guys do not forget to uptade your wallets! This news from Discord Channel =>

Our new wallet has been release, this release to avoid chain forks so your stake will not get too many orphan blocks. https://github.com/mbambnag/GoCash-Core/releases/tag/v.1.1.1.51
Activity: 392
the payment system must continue to be rehabilitated, because the more practical the payment in the transaction, the smaller the level of corruption in it, I agree with this project
This is really nice project.. Look promising..
When interested in this coin the first things to affect on you that will be low supply coin, low mn colateral..

Activity: 40
I am very glad to take part in this project, I wish success to the whole team and I hope I will reach the big peaks.
the community is growing fast each day and it means a great deal to the teams success . low mn collateral and low supply . a good project to invest into.
Merit: 1
I was very welcome in the GOCASH community, and from the research I researched about the project, and I analyzed how your community works, I really enjoyed it.
My next masternode, already in the air GOCASH, to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: