Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 52. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi, Dev!
Could you show your premine wallet? It will make this projet trusted.
Also, i recommend to make rank "top 100 wallets" in explorer.

It is here http://goacoin.be/richlist

Thank you!
I didn't notice)
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi, Dev!

It is here http://goacoin.be/richlist
Activity: 131
Hi, Dev!
Activity: 252
PLz dev dont тo need to hurry with the exchange, coins in circulation will be a little, the price will be very small.

I agree.

Yeah, discord is a much higher priority in my opinion.   Making people wait a little can make a coin more popular (I like to call this the nightclub effect Tongue ), but without a discord people can't easily tell if the project is active or not.   This tread doesn't have enough activity to make people comfortable with the project...I almost chose a different coin to mine because of the lack of activity/lack of discord.   

I agree, though hopefully if we do make discord, dev will plan to be active there.  It would be worse to make a discord if dev is never going to respond there either.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
PLz dev dont тo need to hurry with the exchange, coins in circulation will be a little, the price will be very small.

I agree.

Yeah, discord is a much higher priority in my opinion.   Making people wait a little can make a coin more popular (I like to call this the nightclub effect Tongue ), but without a discord people can't easily tell if the project is active or not.   This tread doesn't have enough activity to make people comfortable with the project...I almost chose a different coin to mine because of the lack of activity/lack of discord.   
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

I agree.
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
Activity: 27
GoaCoinCore, can you leave a comments about proposed logos?
Activity: 201
SO I have to keep mining. Cool
Activity: 266
We're working on a road map.

We are in talks with exchanges. Everyone wants to get an entry fee.

In this regard, we decided to sell 3 masternodes from premine.

A little later we will publish the conditions of sale. The amount will be used to pay for the entrance to exchange.

We want to note that our main goal is not trading on stock exchanges. We want to use coins in real conditions. We also included the development of our own stock exchange in the plans.

We ask you to have patience.

Thanks for the update.  I believe CoinsMarkets.com lists all new masternode coins in return for the same coin.  They did not charge BTC last I checked (maybe it has changed, I don't know).  You just need to offer them like 500 GOA and they should list you.
Activity: 308

A little later we will publish the conditions of sale. The amount will be used to pay for the entrance to exchange.

We want to note that our main goal is not trading on stock exchanges. We want to use coins in real conditions. We also included the development of our own stock exchange in the plans.

glad to hear
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

Good news. At least a little update is good! I think we really need discord channel for this.
Take your time dev and good luck!
Activity: 117

good to listen so news from dev, would like to participate in the sales.
Btw dev, would u create a discord channel for us to easy communicate?
+++ discord. Also wanted to know about the BOUNTIES, are there any news?
Activity: 294
GOA COIN (GOA) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu1.miningpool.shop:4233 -u  -p c=GOA

MININGRIGRENTAL
Code:
Pool host: eu1.miningpool.shop
Pool port: 4233
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: GOA
Algorithm: Neoscrypt

Activity: 100

good to listen so news from dev, would like to participate in the sales.
Btw dev, would u create a discord channel for us to easy communicate?
copper member
Activity: 51

Activity: 90
Dev, generally live, no news, nothing to write, where updates.
Activity: 266
Is the design bounty still open?  Will it be listed on CoinsMarkets soon?
Activity: 308
I like your project ,when it will be added to exchange?

too interesting
copper member
Activity: 19
I like your project ,when it will be added to exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: