Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 53. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi,Dev!
What about telegram and discord?
When will you make site and show roadmap?
Good name. Goa. Hope, it will be like Gobyte Cheesy
p.s. If you wanna dump premine on the Coinsmarkets(I bet, it will be first exchange), i'd like to give one advice:
Make auction for collecting BTC, don't be moron.
Then, Goa will see "tothemoon" Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
I've been mining this coin...I like the name (that's about all there is to go on at this point, lol).  We really need an update from the dev...too many scam projects these days to go silent for too long, especially at start of coins life.   And what about a discord?  The lack of activity makes me nervous....hash rates have been increasing slowly, a little too slow in my opinion.   
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Good evening. Join mining coins. I wonder if there will be bounty, and airdrop. Good luck dev
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
Hello Everybody! Any news from Dev? When you plan go to exchange? Any roadmap?
Activity: 154
Great project, 1 GOA = 3 $

3$ is too low a price
it means that prices will still increase? it looks very nice and interesting...
whence such price?

From the future, from predictions, from assessment, from trust
Activity: 106

3$ is too low a price
whence such price?
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia

3$ is too low a price
Now we have 14coins in 1 block, soon we have 10coins and high difficulty if website and road will be promising. On coinsmarket as far as I know, you can lay out a coin for free but very few coins will be in circulation and the price will be low
Activity: 70
Good luck, GOA is good place to start, really beautiful, maybe you can expand latter to other Indian states.
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
Activity: 2198
Merit: 138
Your pitch claims that businesses (legitimate or otherwise) are willing to accept cryptocurrency as legal tender, and previous posts suggest that some have already began to do so. Is this true? If so, what cryptocurrency is currently accepted in Goa, and what would prompt these business owners to start accepting GoaCoin?
Activity: 994

3$ is too low a price
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Wish to be a millionaire in 2018
Well according to my knowledge Goa Coin (GOA) this seems an indian coin as there is a place GOA in india. I wish that this coin may can easily min with the GPU, i am interested to try the same with my machine, I hope that this can be list to any good exchange. I will try the same in near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 47
pls, update first message for pool.mineproject.ru:
Masternode payments disabled
to
Masternode payments enabled

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
it is really a huge project with coin's amazing. Expect about the updates of that. it seem so trusty !!!! GooD luck dev!!
Activity: 7
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Need Discord channel or telegram, website, social media and exchange of course.
Dev seem busy so this mean dev still working and this coin have a great future maybe.
Good luck!
Activity: 197
Im not understand if now masternodes not working, why does one coin from a block disappear somewhere?

MN working  Wink
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
Im not understand if now masternodes not working, why does one coin from a block disappear somewhere?
Pages:
Jump to: