Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 6. (Read 83575 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Any updates? how many investors agreed to convert their bitcoins for csno tokens?

Why would anyone do that? Why is the csno token better than bitcoin?
Activity: 98
Any updates? how many investors agreed to convert their bitcoins for csno tokens?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Leading Cryptocurrency Multi-Asset Exchange.
Satowallet just got better with a new mind blowing feature that enables you to earn more through Proof-Of-Stake.

Just when we thought it couldn’t get any better, Satowallet launches POS mining featureOn its Android and IOS app on the Satowallet mobile app.

I bet this gets you pondering, in addition to

zero-fee transactions,
Auto coin swap,
Superb security,
Segwit enabled and much more.
Our internal team conducted a survey USING survey Monkey and our feedback has it that many will be excited to be able to mine cryptocurrencies using Satowallet App.

On that, we decided to enable this feature which will allow every Satowallet user to earn more from mining their cryptocurrencies on daily basis.

Oh yes, everyone wants some more, reason you are willing to read even further.

The last thing I have in mind is to bore you with what POS or POW is, it is no news that Satowallet delivers A-class services, ensuring its esteemed users gets the very best services in the crypto space, need I say, second to none.

So How Much Do I Make Staking My Coin?
With over a thousand POS coins in crypto it is only logical that their staking percentage differ just as the projects, kindlycheck your chosen coin specification to calculate your stake.

It’s only logical to think “why then should I choose SATOWALLET POS MINING”

Satowallet guarantees that all stakes are credited daily by GMT 11:00 AM.
Satowallet guarantees your wallet open at all times in order to generate stake on whichever coin of your choice.
How Then Do I Stake? Step By Sep Guide
To get started with Satowallet POS Mining, kindly follow the step below:

Download Satowallet for Android and IOS Mobile Wallet App (according to your devices) , create, verify and set up your account. (if you don’t already have one)
Select (a) coin(s) with stake ability. (yes, no limits)example, (Abjcoin, Pivx, Electra, Procurreny, etc)
Credit your wallet address with various coins you want to mine on Satowallet, either by Depositing or using the Buy Feature on Satowallet.
Once that is done, your coins will start staking automatically on Satowallet. So, sit back, refresh your wallet every 24hours for your daily rewards.
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce GOA is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
You can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.

We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word...

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
still nothing going on this coin exept dumping ofcourse this was a real good investment for me  Embarrassed
Activity: 10
Bitupper - plunge into the 🌊ocean🌊 of useful blockchain services ❗❗ Everything under one hood and simple enough for anyone! Multicurrency secured wallet, merchant, payments, exchange, jobs, community, news, API - you manage this ALL from a single account 🆒 Interaction, simplicity, reliability - that's what Bitupper is! Social and bounty NOW💋
Activity: 102
Any updates? Is this coin still alive?
Activity: 31
POOL FOR GOACOIN

http://ccminer.pro/site/mining

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://ccminer.pro:4233 -u goa_wallet -p c=GOA
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1031
I want to thank you GOA coin for two reasons.  

1) In early January one could really make some money with mining you.
2) You assured me that gut-feeling is a very important thing. I was about to buy a Masternode for several thousands of dollars, because the ROI was just ridiculous. Then I asked myself: Wow dude, do you really want to put a lot of your savings into thing that is called GOA coin? I did not. Thank God.

Hence, my dear friend from the east: May you rest in peace.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/GOA/

ROI in 72 days... over 500%.  Per MN it's .42 cents USD per day.  Can easily cover the cost of a $5 per month VPS in just 2 weeks and then in a little over 2 months could just open another MN.  The devs are still active.

But yes, good for you for not overpaying for cheap masternodes.  I remember the days you speak of.  A lot of hype back then.  But there is still a lot more left in this story.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
I want to thank you GOA coin for two reasons.  

1) In early January one could really make some money with mining you.
2) You assured me that gut-feeling is a very important thing. I was about to buy a Masternode for several thousands of dollars, because the ROI was just ridiculous. Then I asked myself: Wow dude, do you really want to put a lot of your savings into thing that is called GOA coin? I did not. Thank God.

Hence, my dear friend from the east: May you rest in peace.
Activity: 574
GoaCoin is an interesting project at the very least
I've heard some negative opinions about it but I don't think those are true
We all need a project to be interested in, don't we

Do you think is it really truth??? HAHAHAHAHA))) Interesting project made - x 1000))) hahahahaha from 24 dollars to 0,02 dollars) Really good price.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Until a few days ago there were around 200 votes and majority were for keeping the MN at 1000 coins.. Then someone ran a script or bought a Fiverr gig and more than doubled the votes... All to raising the MN to 10k coins.. I'm out... Obviously the vote is manipulated and putting that much in each MN in a coin based in a turbulent (for crypto) country is crossing the line for me... Had the vote been natural I might have considered it.. But not like this
Activity: 92
Very impressed with your logo coconut tree. I think it is interesting enough to follow. I wish your great project is successful without obstacles. I will join your sig campaign after finishing my current one below.
Activity: 13
Hi guys,

I have a masternode which is online for 9 Days and i haven't received any paiement yet. Do you think it's normal ?
Here is the return of "masternode status" :
Code:
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(98c5c8aa147191656629cba5aabd712eae26d9936588a1b569629b81a877163a, 1), scriptSig=)",
  "service": "***.***.***.***:1947",
  "payee": "GanYsUQTfk53cZgrFPHuqAJ8kxxb2jz6GR",
  "status": "Masternode successfully started"
}

https://preview.ibb.co/g4tTp7/Screenshot_5.jpg

Thanks

Deffo not normal should get a reward every day at the mo.

Thanks for your answer. What should I do to debug/fix it ?

I quote myself as an answer in case someone has the same problem.
I restarted the masternode and it works fine now. I get daily paiements.
Activity: 32
https://masternodes.online/currencies/GOA/
Each month, GOAcoin masternodes' owners can earn about $12 for each $32 invested into one GOAcoin masternode. What a perfect investment!
You forgot -$5 for VPS rental.
Activity: 14
There hasn't been any sales from the pre-mine other than what's already been stated.

I do agree with you though. The lack of progress/updates/communication isn't encouraging  Cry

Lesson learned with this coin I think.
Activity: 382
have any news?
No. Everything gets worse day by day. Devs looking mutely at the coin in convulsions.

no surprise there that has been going on from the start i regret ever buying this coin but i am stuck with it eitherway i rather throw it away then sell at current prices

maybe we get Lucky and the market picks up again i don t think we can expect much from the dev team exept cashing

the lack of communication will certainly not improve that is unless jerusalim thinks he can sell some coins otherwise he ll remain mute
Activity: 32
have any news?
No. Everything gets worse day by day. Devs looking mutely at the coin in convulsions.
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: