Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 7. (Read 83581 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I have a masternode which is online for 9 Days and i haven't received any paiement yet. Do you think it's normal ?
Here is the return of "masternode status" :
Code:
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(98c5c8aa147191656629cba5aabd712eae26d9936588a1b569629b81a877163a, 1), scriptSig=)",
  "service": "***.***.***.***:1947",
  "payee": "GanYsUQTfk53cZgrFPHuqAJ8kxxb2jz6GR",
  "status": "Masternode successfully started"
}

https://preview.ibb.co/g4tTp7/Screenshot_5.jpg

Thanks

Deffo not normal should get a reward every day at the mo.

Thanks for your answer. What should I do to debug/fix it ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Hi guys,

I have a masternode which is online for 9 Days and i haven't received any paiement yet. Do you think it's normal ?
Code:
{
  "vin": "CTxIn(COutPoint(98c5c8aa147191656629cba5aabd712eae26d9936588a1b569629b81a877163a, 1), scriptSig=)",
}

Thanks

Deffo not normal should get a reward every day at the mo.
Hi guys,

Code:
{
}

https://preview.ibb.co/g4tTp7/Screenshot_5.jpg

Thanks
Activity: 85
Goa (GOA) added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:10020 -u  -p c=GOA,worker_name
for NICHASH
Code:
algo: Neoscrypt
host: althash.ru
port: 10020
username: wallet_address
password: c=GOA,d=65536

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa

peers list:

addnode=111.67.194.51:1947
addnode=196.53.105.215:1947
addnode=207.148.2.229:1947
addnode=221.144.254.130:1947
addnode=47.52.107.81:1947
addnode=51.15.95.105:1947
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:853:f2b:9757:cb79]:1947
addnode=[2002:94fb:bdc3::94fb:bdc3]:1947
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Until a few days ago there were around 200 votes and majority were for keeping the MN at 1000 coins.. Then someone ran a script or bought a Fiverr gig and more than doubled the votes... All to raising the MN to 10k coins.. I'm out... Obviously the vote is manipulated and putting that much in each MN in a coin based in a turbulent (for crypto) country is crossing the line for me... Had the vote been natural I might have considered it.. But not like this

I agree and you are not the only one to have raised this concern.  But I wouldn't be so quick to be out.  I think the developers here are wise and will find a way to make this right. 

The developers have regular presence in Goa.  It will be good to see more evidence of progress with integration deals but so far the wallet and ongoing development is good.
Activity: 72
Until a few days ago there were around 200 votes and majority were for keeping the MN at 1000 coins.. Then someone ran a script or bought a Fiverr gig and more than doubled the votes... All to raising the MN to 10k coins.. I'm out... Obviously the vote is manipulated and putting that much in each MN in a coin based in a turbulent (for crypto) country is crossing the line for me... Had the vote been natural I might have considered it.. But not like this
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Sounds profitable. A bounty campaign would be perfect. Waiting for the news
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I had liked the road map of goacoin, at once it is visible that the team, has very seryezdno approached her development!
I am very glad that developers have already released mobile version of a purse!
Activity: 44
I'm waiting  for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
legendary
people .. crypto-bridge is just fine .. f the other exchanges ..

It's always a little odd when new things start up and there are so many exchanges already.  So, I was a bit skeptical of crypto-bridge to begin with but I've grown to like the exchange they provide and they seem to be managing fairly well.
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
people .. crypto-bridge is just fine .. f the other exchanges ..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
100k!!!!, If they've increased it to that then hardly any new coins will be added. 11 coins in the top 100 market cap and 53 between 100-200 on the market cap haven't got a daily volume of 100k in the last 24hrs.
Maybe the guy simply tried kidding us. Hence, take it easy, bro.!
For the minimum trading volume per day to ask for listing, I have visited the coinmarketcap website, but I couldn't find any thing about what both of you mentioned:
https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/#criteria
10k, or 100k per day. I have not found the information in the website.
Would you mind giving me links to the detailed information, please.

He is not kidding. Before they were requesting trading volume of 50k per day. Now it is more.
Activity: 14
GOA coin's dying! Or do you have something to say? -75%!!!
Your coin no longer works on this exchange https://stocks.exchange Shocked Shocked Shocked

It was removed from stocks.exchange at the request of the GoaCoin developers. stocks.exchange were using the coins in peoples balances to setup their own masternodes. They should be shut down!
Activity: 115
Check out the Discord chat server,  https://discord.gg/9SG34gC   there is over 300 community members there, announcements,support...!
Yes, we watched the voting process. We saw attempts to manipulate the result. What can you offer to improve the situation?

We ourselves voted for POS-POS-MN and 5 coins per block. Our view is the best solution, people voted differently.

What variant of voting will suit all?

Owners of MN who did not sell coins will be able to run MN worth 10,000 coins. In addition, price is low and you can simply buy coins.

You can also cooperate with someone to run one MN for several people. In addition, the POS system will work. You will be able to get profit from holding coins.

Offer your options for developing coins. We will respect your wishes.

If a 1000 coin MN does the same as a 10,000 ... What is the date you see as "Owners of MN who did not sell"? End of vote (that costs me 1 MN as I got rewards to make a new one shortly after), release of new wallet, or snapshot (you need to make that public to be fair)??

I really hope this project succeeds, but please (!!) look into a community/marketing manager. It is needed as communication is very lacking!
legendary
Yes, we watched the voting process. We saw attempts to manipulate the result. What can you offer to improve the situation?

We ourselves voted for POS-POS-MN and 5 coins per block. Our view is the best solution, people voted differently.

What variant of voting will suit all?

Owners of MN who did not sell coins will be able to run MN worth 10,000 coins. In addition, price is low and you can simply buy coins.

You can also cooperate with someone to run one MN for several people. In addition, the POS system will work. You will be able to get profit from holding coins.

Offer your options for developing coins. We will respect your wishes.

Hello GoaCoinCore, thank you for your informative post.  If you could please, just clarify one thing?  When you say Owners of MN who did not sell coins will be able to run MN worth 10,000 coins... so, if I currently run a MN I can keep it and it will continue to perform the same as a MN that is setup using 10,000 coins?

Thanks again and I appreciate all the work you are doing Smiley
I bought it shit for 3000$ and now IT costs 60$, nice investments guys! Need 100000000 coins per one MN!!

It is no different than BTC, ETH, LTC....    When the market dumps you build volume for the next pump! In 2-3 yrs from now there will likely be 20% of these Neo coins left and I believe Goacoin could be one of them.
Alts are nothing more than lottery tickets...
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
https://masternodes.online/currencies/GOA/
Only $24 for each Goacoin masternode per month. Too low income for its MN owners.

A masternode currently only $62 so I'm not sure what you were expecting that's a ROI of less than 3 months at current price, The ROI is too high as it is and that's one of the reason why the price has crashed as MN owners were just dumping the coins they got to try to get their money back ASAP when the crypto crash happened across the markets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I bought it shit for 3000$ and now IT costs 60$, nice investments guys! Need 100000000 coins per one MN!!
100k!!!!, If they've increased it to that then hardly any new coins will be added. 11 coins in the top 100 market cap and 53 between 100-200 on the market cap haven't got a daily volume of 100k in the last 24hrs.
Maybe the guy simply tried kidding us. Hence, take it easy, bro.!
For the minimum trading volume per day to ask for listing, I have visited the coinmarketcap website, but I couldn't find any thing about what both of you mentioned:
https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/#criteria
10k, or 100k per day. I have not found the information in the website.
Would you mind giving me links to the detailed information, please.

if you look at the bottom on coinmarketcap you see this https://coinmarketcap.com/request/  and if you click on it and fill out the form to where you fill in that this coin is on a exchange you ll see

Whats is wrong with this?  https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/GoaCoin-GOA      I think to many people watching the youtubers. CMC wanted 50k volume last year.  You can look at CMC and see part of the picture or check that above link and get the whole picture! Start clicking the good webs and CMC will no longer matter!
Pages:
Jump to: