Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 65. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have a synchronizxe problem with wallet? Anyone else ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Easy mining NOMP pool. No registration.
Payments: directly to your XGR address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 100XGR.
Difficulty: vardiff
DDoS protected
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3040 Username:(your XGR address) Password:(any pass.)

You are welcome to mine with us!

Wallet updated to the latest version!
great to see the update from dev.
we will move.
move head.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 62
By voting to the poloniex, impossible, 2 BTC is not willing to spend, on the bittrex,Strange

We have 48 votes on Poloniex, I do not see what is impossible about that??

If you want to be on Bittrex then please donate 1 BTC to the donation account: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9

Thank you!
Activity: 57
By voting to the poloniex, impossible, 2 BTC is not willing to spend, on the bittrex,Strange
Activity: 406
Hey everyone! Please vote on Poloniex, it is important get there too!
voted
Hey everyone! Please vote on Poloniex, it is important get there too!
IRC channel is active!
Activity: 65
When you start the wallet it's still GRE. Just let you know.
Hi Everyone!

I just zip the windows wallet to avoid problems with various browsers. Mac wallet is ready, check the first post!
Activity: 174
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Just look at the net hasrate it was 1.5gh/s yesterday now its 0.6 gh/s  miners will stop mining this coin if they can't sell their coins , each day less people will mine this coin if it doesn't get on a major exchange (bittrex,poloniex mintpal) so the dev should make sure that this coin WILL get on bittrex or the coin will die

This coin is POW / POS and mining will end sooner or later .....
Activity: 490
Nope , the dev just doesn't want to pay the fee because he thinks we could get on bittrex with emails and tweets  , what a greedy dev

Did you really just stated that it's pure greed if somebody does not descend to levels of bribing exchanges to force the premature listing of a young coin? Shocked
I see this as a proof of how ethics turned upside down around altcoins: cheating, scamming, bribing, stealing all became publicly accepted standards. If you refuse to do either of these, you face public humiliation from those who you should have impaired. Grin

Just to make this clear: all the updates since the initial release (up to this moment) were small cosmetic changes only, so the wallet update is not mandatory. You have nothing to fear if you haven't updated yet. The old wallet can still be used. There is no risk of forking and loosing coins (hard forks may or may not come in the future - but they will be properly advertised if they do). This update didn't change the coin itself, just the GUI.
But, of course, it doesn't hurt either. Better to keep up with passable updates than miss the mandatory ones. Wink
Just look at the net hasrate it was 1.5gh/s yesterday now its 0.6 gh/s  miners will stop mining this coin if they can't sell their coins , each day less people will mine this coin if it doesn't get on a major exchange (bittrex,poloniex mintpal) so the dev should make sure that this coin WILL get on bittrex or the coin will die
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Nope , the dev just doesn't want to pay the fee because he thinks we could get on bittrex with emails and tweets  , what a greedy dev

Did you really just stated that it's pure greed if somebody does not descend to levels of bribing exchanges to force the premature listing of a young coin? Shocked
I see this as a proof of how ethics turned upside down around altcoins: cheating, scamming, bribing, stealing all became publicly accepted standards. If you refuse to do either of these, you face public humiliation from those who you should have impaired. Grin

Just to make this clear: all the updates since the initial release (up to this moment) were small cosmetic changes only, so the wallet update is not mandatory. You have nothing to fear if you haven't updated yet. The old wallet can still be used. There is no risk of forking and loosing coins (hard forks may or may not come in the future - but they will be properly advertised if they do). This update didn't change the coin itself, just the GUI.
But, of course, it doesn't hurt either. Better to keep up with passable updates than miss the mandatory ones. Wink
Activity: 62

Easy mining NOMP pool. No registration.
Payments: directly to your XGR address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 100XGR.
Difficulty: vardiff
DDoS protected
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3040 Username:(your XGR address) Password:(any pass.)

You are welcome to mine with us!

Activity: 490
Nope , the dev just doesn't want to pay the fee because he thinks we could get on bittrex with emails and tweets  , what a greedy dev

I think exchanges can earn enough when coins are traded. Taking fees to list coins is greedy, because exchanges earn fees from every trade once a coin is on.
This isn't how exchanges work , If you want to get in the club you have to pay the fee , there are hundreds of that are waiting to get on bittrex and only the ones that pay the fee get in the club
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Nope , the dev just doesn't want to pay the fee because he thinks we could get on bittrex with emails and tweets  , what a greedy dev

I think exchanges can earn enough when coins are traded. Taking fees to list coins is greedy, because exchanges earn fees from every trade once a coin is on.
Pages:
Jump to: