Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 69. (Read 164088 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
For the BTC, will be on the exchange, doubled in value.
To spend money to exchange
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Why not more exchanges, for example, bittrex

We contacted Bittrex, but they did not respond positively yet. Please tweet something cool about GoldReserve @bittrexexchange on twitter.

Thank you for your support!
Why not more exchanges, for example, bittrex
There is no popular. Must be more exchanges
Activity: 12
The better strategy sell some coins, and buy some coins, to create cash flow)
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

There's better buy orders on Kingcoiny right now!
> https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

Kingcoiny :
0.00000999 BTC, 0.00001001 BTC, 0.00001002 BTC

Allcoin :
0.00000801 BTC, 0.00000800 BTC, 0.00000755 BTC
Activity: 12
Great Job XGR team. We will rock them Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thank you too for your great work!
Ben

We have added GoldReserve on Kingcoiny exchange!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

Happy trading, guys!
Ben

Thank you, and Happy Trading!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Ok, what you all have to understand that backing up, and minimal buyback price means that these things will happen at the worst case scenario only! ...
Yes, I understand that and i told the same thing to the questioner.
I'm just traing to answer all questions in croatian forums. Don't blame me Smiley

We have added GoldReserve on Kingcoiny exchange!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

Happy trading, guys!
Ben
I got a really good question in one croatian forum.
What will happened with part of gold of lost coins (for example lost wallets)?
Suppose that 5% of coin will lost, what will happen with 4% of gold (0,8*0,05=4%)

Ok, what you all have to understand that backing up, and minimal buyback price means that these things will happen at the worst case scenario only!

Let me explain: When everything will go according to my plan (best scenario), I can sell the premine and get at least 100 BTC. From that 80 BTC will be the amount I can buy Gold for. The Gold will stay in the Gold Account, publicly known, can be checked 7/24 at a website (not GoldReserve website, but the account provider's webpage). Minimum buyback price calculated and shown on the GoldReserve webpage. In the meanwhile, during that time, people trading GoldReserve and hopefully, as no other coin has a backup like this, price will be much higher then the minimum buyback price, so Gold will be sitting on the account, and giving an assurance to investors, traders.

Now. Back to the question. It is irrelevant that people might loose their wallets, coins. I have to calculate with the maximum amount of coins, because I have to prepare that price for the worst case scenario, when all of the sudden I have to buy back EACH AND EVERY coin and no one lost any of them!

Gold is only the assurance that your investment will not go down to zero! And that is a HUGE advantage, I can tell you that for sure!
Activity: 65
I got a really good question in one croatian forum.
What will happened with part of gold of lost coins (for example lost wallets)?
Suppose that 5% of coin will lost, what will happen with 4% of gold (0,8*0,05=4%)
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

Is up and running!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

GPU Miner: ./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Activity: 62
Activity: 108
Second that 1, you need to of made at least 10 trades to vote on polonix tho and i "think" you can only vote once, cant knock um for it cuz it keeps the bots out.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Just 9 votes currently on polonix - VOTE PPL, VOTE!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: