Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 84. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

Easy mining NOMP pool. No registration.
Payments: directly to your GRE address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 100GRE.
Difficulty: vardiff
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3040 Username:(your GRE address) Password:(any pass.)

You are welcome to mine with us!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Burninj - you're honest. For you must be a special reward.
NO RELAUNCH I'LL SEND BACK THE WHOLE PREMINE!!!!!

when it is true ,give him 10% of premine. I think it is fair. Errors cost...

In Poland, the law is the reward for finding a -10%.

You are lost, so pay. Respect for the man who all give from premine !!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
http://imgur.com/9qnCWcW

Premine sent back and sorry to be faster than light :p

when it is true ,give him 10% of premine. I think it is fair. Errors cost...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

Is up and running!GO GO GO

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
just started mining how much have i missed.  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
does anyone else have problem with compiling from source  ?
Damn ... i hate braindead zip archived source ... Smiley
It never compiled for me either, gave it several tries, created the obj/ folder, chmod +x leveldb... nothing.

Try this , go to src/leveldb then run the command

Code:
chmod 775 * -R

Code:
make clean

Code:
make

If you have error with libmemenv.a then go again to src/leveldb and run this command

Code:
make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

and then

Code:
make -f makefile.unix
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Re-launching it would be probably better.

I know but if someone rented a rig or more, then its a loss for them, I have to give it a chance...Maybe cryptoworld is not so dark after all...

give it another hour or so, you can look thru the pools to see which blocks they have solved, if its a pool, most likely if they are legit pool they will give it back to prevent pissing off all the miners using their pool.

It was the first 3 blocks, 2nd block was the premine! I will give it an hour then.
Activity: 448
Please everyone!

There was a problem at the first block, and all the premine lost! My wallet syncronised to the wrong blockchain so my premine wallet is empty!

I can give you 2 options. 1. The person or pool who have the 4 million premine can send it back to me or I have to cancel the launch and I relauch tomorrow!

The premine address is: GKYjhVaQFyXmQmvTnPJBp3G4imdLjTLUQh

I am really sorry, it was my fault.

it's ok happy dev missed the premine twice , they even sent it to him on relaunch but he gave up in the end. what i'm trying to say there is worse that can happen good luck moving my rig away from it
Activity: 42
What a joke, this is why we shouldn't have coins that are based entirely around premines  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
I vote for re-launching.

Than ALL pools have a change !!!

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does anyone else have problem with compiling from source  ?
Damn ... i hate braindead zip archived source ... Smiley
It never compiled for me either, gave it several tries, created the obj/ folder, chmod +x leveldb... nothing.
Activity: 924

I know but if someone rented a rig or more, then its a loss for them, I have to give it a chance...Maybe cryptoworld is not so dark after all...

give it another hour or so, you can look thru the pools to see which blocks they have solved, if its a pool, most likely if they are legit pool they will give it back to prevent pissing off all the miners using their pool.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
This is wilder than the wild west.

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Please everyone!

There was a problem at the first block, and all the premine lost! My wallet syncronised to the wrong blockchain so my premine wallet is empty!

I can give you 2 options. 1. The person or pool who have the 4 million premine can send it back to me or I have to cancel the launch and I relauch tomorrow!

The premine address is: GKYjhVaQFyXmQmvTnPJBp3G4imdLjTLUQh

I am really sorry, it was my fault.
Pages:
Jump to: