Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW! - page 79. (Read 164088 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
When is this coin going to the exchanges??

We now need an exchange with good volume like Bittrex.

Please,everyone tweet Bittrex to add GRE on it's exchange.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
HashHarder Has Its First Block!

http://new.hashharder.com/x11/goldreserve

Amazing Lucky Round | Help Us Find More!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Spread the hashes!!   Wink Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
http://www.swissminers.com/static/swissminers-logo_small.png

www.swissminers.com
Goldreserve Pool online
Point you miners at
    -o stratum+tcp://www.swissminers.com:3380 -u your_GoldReserve_Address -p anyPassword

Let's spread the hash www.swissminers.com
legendary
Activity: 1131
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When is this coin going to the exchanges??
Activity: 350
gre.hashlink.eu
Up and running at last... Smiley
We had some Wallet compilation issues. It's fine and running ok now.

- 1% Fee
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend with Custom MPOS Frontend

Spread some hash please. And Happy mining !
Activity: 420
Milestones added to first post.
it seems amazing, but i still can't image the further of the coin. If no enough money dump into the coin, how can the price be fixed? Anyway, i'm now mining it.
actually that's a good question.

- 1kg gold costs about 40500 $ today.
- we have 40 Mio. coins

If the whole amount of coins is backed by 1kg gold that means 1 coin is 0.001 USD or each coin can be traded into 0.000025g gold

The question is does the dev get at least 1kg gold or better more?

Dev, do you plan to constantly rise the amount of gold after the inital fund (80%) as mentioned in the first post or is this amount of gold fixed forwever once it's bought?

Of course, as mentioned in the first post, there will be a donation account, everyone welcome to donate. The donation will be divided as the premine, so every donation will rise the amount of Gold!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
where is all the hashrate at?

pool.mn has 1.8 gh, other pools about 1 gh all 2gethr, but net hash is 5.5 gh

where is the other 2.8 gh/s hash comming from

chinese fpga, x11 is dead

unless this is on trademybit, but i doubt..

Probably private mining pools mine GoldReserve, and as I saw that from time to time hashrate jump up 3-5 Ghs suddenly, and stays that way till diff jump to 4-500, I assume a multi is mining GoldReserve as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

it seems amazing, but i still can't image the further of the coin. If no enough money dump into the coin, how can the price be fixed? Anyway, i'm now mining it.

Selling the premine and converted to Gold will give a guaranteed fix buyback price! For that to get higher the community should donate a few percentige of their gain on this coin. It is written in the Announcement. But that is Milestone 3 at least. You should worry about that part later. (oh, wait, no you shouldn't, because you do not mine this...)
legendary
Activity: 1131
actually that's a good question.

- 1kg gold costs about 40500 $ today.
- we have 40 Mio. coins

If the whole amount of coins is backed by 1kg gold that means 1 coin is 0.001 USD or each coin can be traded into 0.000025g gold

The question is does the dev get at least 1kg gold or better more?

Dev, do you plan to constantly rise the amount of gold after the inital fund (80%) as mentioned in the first post or is this amount of gold fixed forwever once it's bought?

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
this one looks interesting.. looks familiar, but still interesting.

Someone just told me the same a few pages ago, there were some other coin with the nearly same idea concerning the backup gold part, but that dev wanted to collect 2 mill USD for the process, crazy idea, wasn't last long.

My idea is much more reachable, I do not want the community to collect money for this coin, I want to show first, that I am trustworthy and I am hold on to my coin. After the gold will be safe in the account and anyone can see it is there, THEN people can decide if this coin is a shitcoin or not!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Spread the hashes!! We need more miners here  Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
this one looks interesting.. looks familiar, but still interesting.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
You refuse to reveal the price.

Yes I did because I felt I should let Mesterlovesz decide about this.

And to be honest I felt I deserve to keep my private investments ... well ... private ...
I don't really understand why you couldn't accept that. I am not a developer, I am a customer and I believe customers deserve privacy, especially when participating in private offerings ...

I bet you would decline to reveal any informations about your private investments and you would be furious if somebody asked a third parties to release these informations about you and they did.
I am not sure if I should admire Mesterlovesz for how hard he tries to please you all or advise him to keep his over-excitement about his coin in check. If it were my project, I wouldn't reveal these kind of informations.

But since he already told you the price, I will supply a proof about the transaction. I left a public note on blockchain.info about this (hence my earlier clue about "hidden on plain sight"):
https://blockchain.info/address/16BuruNiqeDyAt2xKuCufXovsPvPjDmNPk (scroll down to 2014-05-23 21:54:46 it's the only public note you can find there)

Public Note: Upcoming altcoin project funding by janos666 (as investor) to Mesterlovesz (as current project owner and manager) according to the deal sealed in private conversations on the prohardver.hu forum. [A notice for transparency purposes.]

As you can see:
1: this have happened before the coin announcement
2: it was in fact a private deal
3: I left this public note in case we decide to reveal this information (or to be found by curious people who care to look instead of making demands)
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org