Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 13. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How are you going to compete with other cryptocurrencies such as dogicoin?
Activity: 21
Hi, really exciting project. I myself am an avid gamer. Do you plan to connect not the usual gaming industry, not gambling?
Activity: 16
I just watched a new video on your channel. Now it has become much easier for me to understand the essence of the project, thank you  Smiley
Oh, that's cool, instead of hundreds of questions, it will save my time. Can you share a link or where I can find it?
brand new
Activity: 0
I don't see the point in paying a commission in the app when I can just tip a person in person. Not actually good idea...
Activity: 2
I just watched a new video on your channel. Now it has become much easier for me to understand the essence of the project, thank you  Smiley
Hey there. I have read WP well but not understood to the end what role does a smart contract play in your ICO?
brand new
What is your backup plan in case of failure and not achieve main goals?
Activity: 5
What DeFi projects are you planning to collaborate with?

We would like to establish partnerships with many projects. First of all, those who are engaged in online payments, like Ripple, Stripe and others. This will allow you to share experiences and expand the ecosystem faster.

How about Microsoft? You marked them in white paper. Are there any results of the negotiations?
Activity: 5
What DeFi projects are you planning to collaborate with?
brand new
Hello, Will the purchase price change in the near future? Or is it stable for the entire period of the token sale?
You make an investment and the price is stable (1 dollar for 1 GOPX) until the end of the token sale
Excellent! That's fine for me. What about additional user rewards? Are there any promotions where you can win tokens?
I'm back again. I see you have indicated the use of Google Pay and Apple Pay. Which platform is it for?
brand new
Hi there! If I am in Thailand, do I need to use VPN to participate in the token sale?
brand new
Hello, Will the purchase price change in the near future? Or is it stable for the entire period of the token sale?
Activity: 1
Can GOPX team provide details on what you are planning to do when talking about collaborating with non-profit organizations? Is this a charity?

Collaboration includes both charitable contributions and partnership offers so that such organizations can use the Cashless tipping app - QuikTipz to raise funds

It is good that you support such initiatives. I hope that your ecosystem will grow so that token holders can be confident in the correctness of their investments.
Wow, I'm even more impressed after watching the video. Now I realized that the GOPX tokens is like a high dividend investment. Only here the value increases immediately

They said something about a million dollars. But how many years must it take to reach such a figure? Bitcoin will rise to 60-70 thousand, but it has a reputation and demand

If it grows exponentially, then the figure may be achievable within 5 years.
I will get more from Bitcoin trading. And you don't have to wait 5 years for that. The team noted that 2,500 per token will be available only by 2023. But if the crypto market stagnates again, then everything will be delayed for many years.

There are risks for any type of investment. As well as the opportunity to collect large profits. It's up to you what to do. But I think to join

Activity: 1
Can GOPX team provide details on what you are planning to do when talking about collaborating with non-profit organizations? Is this a charity?
Wow, I'm even more impressed after watching the video. Now I realized that the GOPX tokens is like a high dividend investment. Only here the value increases immediately

They said something about a million dollars. But how many years must it take to reach such a figure? Bitcoin will rise to 60-70 thousand, but it has a reputation and demand

If it grows exponentially, then the figure may be achievable within 5 years.
brand new
Hi, I was interested in your project. What benefits does your self-consuming token offer for holders?
Thank you for supporting us! The main advantage of the GOPX is that a consistent price increase will be provided for it once every three months.
But how is this possible? The cryptocurrency market is very volatile
 I see you indicated that on December 1, the value of 1 coin will rise to $ 20. What is the reason for this? Are you planning to go public?
Pages:
Jump to: