Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 8. (Read 4244 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Your concept is relied on as a government payment service solution. But now there is no official permission to use cryptocurrencies in the entire financial sector. How do you explain this?
We are talking about perspectives. After all, even for social networks, bitcoin is not the best choice. Facebook's David Marcus notes that BTC is not a good fit due to volatility. But we are creating GOPX coin that will be stable. And great for tips on different social networks and as a means of payment

I also saw this news that they will probably be using NFT. But GOPX is not like that. But on the contrary, Twitter will work with Bitcoin.
brand new
I really hope that you are serious about the forecasts about the growth of the price of the GOPX token. But I decided to participate. I will keep my fists!
brand new
Your concept is relied on as a government payment service solution. But now there is no official permission to use cryptocurrencies in the entire financial sector. How do you explain this?
brand new
I saw that yesterday there was an online meeting with investors. Are you planning to repeat such events again?
Yes, we will set a date for the next meeting soon. Please follow the information in the Telegram. There we publish news

Great, I'll be waiting. I noticed that the quiktipz site has already been updated. At what stage is the project implementation?

Now the app has been redesigned and added to Google and Apple Store

Cool, does this only work with specific social media? Or can I distribute tips to authors on different platforms?
Activity: 2
 Do you think the GOPX coin will be influenced by BTC, as is usually the case with altcoins?
Activity: 16
Hi guys! Do you implement contactless payments through the NFC port?
Imagine a bank card with a contactless form of payment. Our app has similar features, but you can send tokens as quickly as possible as a reward to an artist or staff. There are different forms of implementation such as a hub, bracelet, stickers in a built-in chip

Sounds cool! But how do you protect your information from hacking. Looks very vulnerable
brand new
I saw that yesterday there was an online meeting with investors. Are you planning to repeat such events again?
Yes, we will set a date for the next meeting soon. Please follow the information in the Telegram. There we publish news

Great, I'll be waiting. I noticed that the quiktipz site has already been updated. At what stage is the project implementation?
Hi guys! Do you implement contactless payments through the NFC port?
brand new
Hello fellas, Does someone know what is the current situation with the reception of cryptocurrency? Is it worth to invest in GOPX for this reason?
copper member
Activity: 196
Hi, just recently bought quite a lot tokens. Of course I do not want to spend them, but just in case want to ask: when I can spend GOPX?
Congratulations on your purchase and we wish you not to get into a situation where you will have to spend them in advance Wink. March 1, 2022 will be available for exchange at $ 100 or more.
brand new
When all the tokens are purchased, will the price go up immediately?
brand new
According to video on website you are searching people who want to become more rich, but more specifically: Who is your target audience?
Those who are tired of poverty, want growth and stability. Even with 100$ on start GOPX it can become 250000$ in few years.
What is the power of GOPX for such people?
Activity: 1
The patent is a very courageous idea and innovative. Why did you decide to make a patent for cryptocurrency?
We want to help the government solve existing problems, such as payment systems. Using cryptocurrency are challenged with volatility. This will make people life much easier.
This is truly global coverage. What companies have already agreed to cooperate with you?
Efforts are now focused on the implementation of their programs for the creation of Game On Players Online Bank, Debit Card, Freemium Games
Yes, it makes me think. Your energy impresses me. I will follow the ICO and participate
Hi, just recently bought quite a lot tokens. Of course I do not want to spend them, but just in case want to ask: when I can spend GOPX?
Hi. I am interested in your ICO. Is it true that if I don't sell GOPX tokens, their value will rise to $100 per coin after the end of the token sale?
Activity: 4
When will investors receive tokens? How long after purchase do you distribute coins?
Activity: 4
Ohhh, finally announced the meeting. Advisors will conduct a live broadcast on Thursday. Has anyone been on Tuesday?
Damn, I missed it too. I hope it will work out on Thursday. For sure it will be great and a lot of new information.
The patent is a very courageous idea and innovative. Why did you decide to make a patent for cryptocurrency?
We want to help the government solve existing problems, such as payment systems. Using cryptocurrency are challenged with volatility. This will make people life much easier.
This is truly global coverage. What companies have already agreed to cooperate with you?
Which area has the biggest potential for the Quik Tipz program? I assume this will help you in promoting tokens too.
Pages:
Jump to: