Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 23. (Read 4244 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What were the developers doing before the launch of the smart contract? Do they have a technical background?
Alex Slocum has served as Chief Architect and Engineer for various tech companies. David Reid has worked with cloud computing. And he has also acted as a strategic advisor and CTO for publicly traded firms in the areas of KYC and AML.

Great, does that mean that users need to go through verification before joining the token sale?
In the ICO sales phase, you don't need to do this. But when you start using the application, there is such a check
copper member
Hi. As a designer, I am interested in whether it is possible to use the platform for cashless payments to freelancers?
QuikTipz is not limited to a specific field. If you offer your customers such a form of calculation and they agree, then of course you can use this app
Activity: 28
How many tokens are allocated for sale? Where to find information
copper member
What were the developers doing before the launch of the smart contract? Do they have a technical background?
Alex Slocum has served as Chief Architect and Engineer for various tech companies. David Reid has worked with cloud computing. And he has also acted as a strategic advisor and CTO for publicly traded firms in the areas of KYC and AML.
Activity: 2
Altcoins have returned to the bull market. Has it pushed sales for you? Is there a chance to get a soft cap?
copper member
Is QuikTagz not only suitable for commercial musicians but also for street musicians?
Of course it fits. You can print QR code and all. Get ready for donations. Smiley
copper member
Hello, this ICO impressed me and I love stablecoins. Are you going to expand your circle of partners?
We love stability too. But we do not going to expand now.
Activity: 3
Can I earn tokens on top of what I have already bought? Do you have a bounty or referral program
We are not offering a bounty at this stage. Keep following the news

Wait a minute. What is the reason for the increase in the price of the token? Of course, I want tokens to be more expensive. This is beneficial to me as a holder. But what is the reason for the growth
copper member
Stablecoin is a really cool thing. Gives hope for the future. How exactly is the process of stabilizing the currency?
Token value has pegged to the price of a national currency in order to combat its volatility. There are several types of stablecoins.
That is, the price will depend on that currency?
Yes, it's correct. In our case - dollars.
copper member
I am the owner of a coffee shop and I am always looking for where to invest more money. I really liked your idea with tips. Is there analytics in the program?
Yes, we have advanced data analytics, easy payments and QR code.
How fast will the token transactions take place?
Thanks to the technologies of Ethereum and ERC20 the transaction of tokens takes place almost instantly.
copper member
Everyone always talks about the advantages of ICO. What are your disadvantages?  Cool
We have no disadvantages  Cool That's why we start this ICO.
Can I earn tokens on top of what I have already bought? Do you have a bounty or referral program
copper member
I am the owner of a coffee shop and I am always looking for where to invest more money. I really liked your idea with tips. Is there analytics in the program?
Yes, we have advanced data analytics, easy payments and QR code.
copper member
When all the tokens are purchased, will the price go up immediately?
It is impossible to say for sure, but after the purchase of all token must be held for 90 days. This will increase their value.
Thanks for answer, I have 1 more. Why the must be held so long?
To reduce the risks of currency speculation and make it more stable.
Activity: 7
Hello. How many days after the sales are over, the tokens will be on the market. Can they be traded?
The ICO ends in November 2021. Phase two will enter into force in December. The price of the GOPX becomes $20 for 1 token. We will make an announcement when the coin appears on the exchange. But you cannot sell the token 90 days after the purchase.

Can I transfer tokens? Or are they blocked until the end of sales?
copper member
I already feel how this ICO is changing the world. Very fascinated by the topic of cryptocurrency lately, will anyone recommend the book? And when will the patent be ready?
We can't say terms. It will take from 1 to 3 years but chances are very good.
I need information on your roadmap. Total sales plans. You have posted a price increase plan. But it doesn't look realistic
copper member
Stablecoin is a really cool thing. Gives hope for the future. How exactly is the process of stabilizing the currency?
Token value has pegged to the price of a national currency in order to combat its volatility. There are several types of stablecoins.
copper member
You talked about seminars, but heard nothing about it....
Just today and on Tuesday there was a seminar. Subscribe to the telegram channel to stay up to date with news and events. https://t.me/TheGOPXToken
Activity: 7
Hello. How many days after the sales are over, the tokens will be on the market. Can they be traded?
Pages:
Jump to: