Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 24. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello fellas, Does someone know what is the current situation with the reception of cryptocurrency? Is it worth to invest in GOPX for this reason?
At the moment, a cryptocurrency task force has been created and there is still a lot of work to be done. The laws are still quite vague
copper member
Activity: 196
What is QuikFanz? Do you change the name of the project or are these some additions?
This is a method when you on the selected platform for creating content can add a method of monetization using our application.

So if I have YouTube I can turn on the monetization earlier?

We do not affect the ratings and rules of monetization on platforms. You can specify the address of your wallet and people through the platform can send you tips if you want to support your channel.
brand new
Activity: 0
As an artist, I would be interested to know which NFT platform you will work with? Or launch your own to pay royalties to artists?
copper member
There is too much noise around NTF tokens right now. I hope you are not going to go this way, but offer more meaningful ideas for the community.
We aimed more to help in the service sector, quick transactions, medicine and wellness. It is here that contactless payments are needed first. But the NFT market is also interesting to us
brand new
The project is no better than the others, but the entry threshold is minimal, so I want to give it a try. What wallets do you work with?
The GOPX was founded in 2020. But we started advertising the project recently, from the moment of the token sale. So you haven’t seen the information here before.

Okay. What are your next plans for promotion. Which exchange would you like to present the coin to?
copper member
What is QuikFanz? Do you change the name of the project or are these some additions?
This is a method when you on the selected platform for creating content can add a method of monetization using our application.
copper member
What volume of tokens will be offered for sale? Do you have coin mining?

8 million tokens are available for the current ICO sales phase. No, the coin can not be mined. It’s release is limited

What makes with tokens that will not be bought? Maybe you have a bounty?

There is a referral program where you can get additional bonuses by inviting friends. Referral link is available after registration on the site
copper member
What volume of tokens will be offered for sale? Do you have coin mining?

8 million tokens are available for the current ICO sales phase. No, the coin can not be mined. It’s release is limited
copper member
Hi. Why is there so little information about the project? Are you missing advertising support? I can help with this
Thanks for participating. We intend to increase activity on social networks, as well as work with major publications on cryptocurrencies to announce the project.
copper member
Your concept is relied on as a government payment service solution. But now there is no official permission to use cryptocurrencies in the entire financial sector. How do you explain this?
We are talking about perspectives. After all, even for social networks, bitcoin is not the best choice. Facebook's David Marcus notes that BTC is not a good fit due to volatility. But we are creating GOPX coin that will be stable. And great for tips on different social networks and as a means of payment

I also saw this news that they will probably be using NFT. But GOPX is not like that. But on the contrary, Twitter will work with Bitcoin.

Of course, we understand the competition for the attention of large social networks will be great. But we are sure that we will find partners, as the steadily growing coin attracts attention.
brand new
What is a bounty bonus? How do I get it, or is it a referral bonus for inviting a friend?
copper member
Your concept is relied on as a government payment service solution. But now there is no official permission to use cryptocurrencies in the entire financial sector. How do you explain this?
We are talking about perspectives. After all, even for social networks, bitcoin is not the best choice. Facebook's David Marcus notes that BTC is not a good fit due to volatility. But we are creating GOPX coin that will be stable. And great for tips on different social networks and as a means of payment
brand new
How long have you been developing the project? I've never seen any information about it here before
copper member
Do you think the GOPX coin will be influenced by BTC, as is usually the case with altcoins?
It seems to me that it is more likely that it matters how actively the developers themselves buy the asset.
You don't have to worry. But a change in the price of bitcoin will not have direct consequences for the rise in the price of the GOPX. Because it’s price will be preset by the immutable smart contract
The project is no better than the others, but the entry threshold is minimal, so I want to give it a try. What wallets do you work with?
copper member
I saw that yesterday there was an online meeting with investors. Are you planning to repeat such events again?
Yes, we will set a date for the next meeting soon. Please follow the information in the Telegram. There we publish news

Great, I'll be waiting. I noticed that the quiktipz site has already been updated. At what stage is the project implementation?

Now the app has been redesigned and added to Google and Apple Store

Cool, does this only work with specific social media? Or can I distribute tips to authors on different platforms?
Any social media, including video streaming apps, etc.
Activity: 4
Based on what I’ve read above, you have already reached the soft cap. How do you plan to distribute the tokens for the project? What piece does the team buy?

The project will constantly purchase tokens for the needs of the Game on Players platform. It's hard for me to name the volumes. But the scheme of distribution of the collected funds is as follows:
20% for Founders Pool
30% for Marketing
10% for Operations
10% for Development
10% for Legal / Security
20% for Liquidity Pool

30% on marketing is a good sign. I have come across ICO projects who saved money for promotion and wanted profit. Such nonsense
Do you think the GOPX coin will be influenced by BTC, as is usually the case with altcoins?
It seems to me that it is more likely that it matters how actively the developers themselves buy the asset.
copper member
Hi guys! Do you implement contactless payments through the NFC port?
Imagine a bank card with a contactless form of payment. Our app has similar features, but you can send tokens as quickly as possible as a reward to an artist or staff. There are different forms of implementation such as a hub, bracelet, stickers in a built-in chip

Sounds cool! But how do you protect your information from hacking. Looks very vulnerable

Here, different security methods are used to access the account. Two-factor authentication, password verification. Read our WP for details.
copper member
I saw that yesterday there was an online meeting with investors. Are you planning to repeat such events again?
Yes, we will set a date for the next meeting soon. Please follow the information in the Telegram. There we publish news

Great, I'll be waiting. I noticed that the quiktipz site has already been updated. At what stage is the project implementation?

Now the app has been redesigned and added to Google and Apple Store
Pages:
Jump to: