Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 42. (Read 4259 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey that's pretty good idea, gj guys. What security do u have to save wallets?
copper member
Activity: 196
QuikTipz or GOPX... What is your original project, I don't understand?
The name of the coin we are creating is GOPX. And QuikTipz are our partners. This is one of the applications where you can use tokens

Then why didn't you name your ICO like quiktipz? It’s more logical if you plan to pay in tokens there
The GOPX will be used not only for this app. But also as a royalty payment to artists, for reward system and payment on the Game On Players platform and much more. See the details of our WP
From 1 to 2500$ within 2 years very optimistic… Why you so sure in this index?
We believe in project and we bring new in crypto world so it cloud be even bigger, but our main goal is 2500 to 1.
So if a get it right after 2500 it will stable always?
Yes. That’s why it will be acceptable for government and give confidence to owners of GOPX.
How it possible to stable the coin?
copper member
QuikTipz or GOPX... What is your original project, I don't understand?
The name of the coin we are creating is GOPX. And QuikTipz are our partners. This is one of the applications where you can use tokens
copper member
Hello, I heard you are looking for influencers, can I become the one?
Yes, we are interested in. Please contact with us [email protected]
copper member
When you are planning to start marketing company?
It has already started. We use boosted SEO and paid ads Smiley
We believe in project and we bring new in crypto world so it cloud be even bigger, but our main goal is 2500 to 1.
So if a get it right after 2500 it will stable always?
copper member
This ICO was just regular for me, but the I saw this one "Pattern in US government". If this true, no doubt I will invest and calm for money Smiley
Yes it is true. BTW you can pay taxes with this coin. More info in WP!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, What is the marketing strategy?
copper member
Are you going implement not only gambling and bets, regular games. Will it be able to pay this coin steam or epic game store?
No, sorry, now days we do not consider it . But maybe in close future.
copper member
This impressed me very much, pay taxes, tips. Do you have a list of all services where I can pay?
You can pay taxes in governmentm mircosoft, ripple, stripe and other. All list in WP!
copper member
Great wp and idea with tips. But there is thing confuse me. I do not really understand how this GOPX can be self-comsuming.
Hi to you. This is very simple. Self-consuming means that coin use itself up with help smart contract. You will be able to sell coin at minimum set price in the future.

What the price it will be and why?
The set price will be 2500$. This is our main goal. It can be higher, but not lower.
What if u do not achieve this minimum price in the end?
There is no the end. It is approximate forecast, when it goal 2500 then it will become stable.
brand new
Hi there. Maybe not for this topic question but… Can someone explain me what for NFT?
Sure bro! They can be used to represent ownership of any unique asset, like a deed for an item in the digital or physical realm. You can use it on Game on players artist NFT.
copper member
Hello, so it' pretty interesting, some sort of banking if I get it right. Can I see ICO fund allocation?
Sure, here you go)
20% for Founders Pool
30% for Marketing
10% for Operations
10% for Development
10% for Legal/Security
20% for Liquidity Pool
Hi there. Maybe not for this topic question but… Can someone explain me what for NFT?
copper member
Great wp and idea with tips. But there is thing confuse me. I do not really understand how this GOPX can be self-comsuming.
Hi to you. This is very simple. Self-consuming means that coin use itself up with help smart contract. You will be able to sell coin at minimum set price in the future.

What the price it will be and why?
The set price will be 2500$. This is our main goal. It can be higher, but not lower.
copper member
Can I mining this crypto?
No, unfortunately we do not envisage such a possibility
brand new
What do you expect after covid era from QuikTrip. It will be no so needed later.
copper member
Hmmmmm, pay taxes, tips, seems very promising. How you are going to fight with frauds?
We don't need to fight with them. Our security system have all we need: KYC, 12-word mnemonic phrase and more. Read our whitepaper for all info!
Pages:
Jump to: