Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOPX ] The GOPX Token is the FIRST Patent Pending Cryptocurrency! - page 38. (Read 4259 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, have you got some limits to exchange or trade currency?
copper member
Activity: 196
The project is no better than the others, but the entry threshold is minimal, so I want to give it a try. What wallets do you work with?
The GOPX was founded in 2020. But we started advertising the project recently, from the moment of the token sale. So you haven’t seen the information here before.

Okay. What are your next plans for promotion. Which exchange would you like to present the coin to?
Our team will be able to announce further plans after the token sale ends now in November 2021
Does your website use cookie?
Yes we use it for find more people like our consumers and statistic.
What if I don’t want that you use this information?
copper member
The project is no better than the others, but the entry threshold is minimal, so I want to give it a try. What wallets do you work with?
Any Ethereum wallet will be fine. You can choose among Metamask, Mist. Be very careful when creating your password. Transactions are not reversible
Activity: 10
What is a bounty bonus? How do I get it, or is it a referral bonus for inviting a friend?
Dude, I signed up for their  ICO campaign. But I didn't find any bonuses. It can probably be started later, or never
copper member
The GOPX was founded in 2020. But we started advertising the project recently, from the moment of the token sale. So you haven’t seen the information here before.
Holly molly, they have Stevie Anderson as an advisor. That’s impressive. GO JETS!
copper member
Based on what I’ve read above, you have already reached the soft cap. How do you plan to distribute the tokens for the project? What piece does the team buy?

The project will constantly purchase tokens for the needs of the Game on Players platform. It's hard for me to name the volumes. But the scheme of distribution of the collected funds is as follows:
20% for Founders Pool
30% for Marketing
10% for Operations
10% for Development
10% for Legal / Security
20% for Liquidity Pool

30% on marketing is a good sign. I have come across ICO projects who saved money for promotion and wanted profit. Such nonsense

Marketing is an important part of our product lifecycle. We plan to work with advisors, influencers, publish in social networks and blogs. You can see our promotion plan in white paper
copper member
I can’t find the purchase instructions anywhere. I have to write in support? Where did you open the sales?
At first I could not figure it out either, but you need to register on the site, after login you will be sent to the purchase section
It's right. You don't need to write to support. Go to the site gopxlive.com, open the investment section, there you will be asked to register on the site, after which everything will work.
Does geolocation matter? I'm on vacation in Indonesia now, or rather I'm stuck here ... Should I indicate my location or citizenship in the registration?
You only indicate your citizenship
Activity: 3
Hey, about this partner company “Game on players” is this the same guy founder?
copper member
Based on what I’ve read above, you have already reached the soft cap. How do you plan to distribute the tokens for the project? What piece does the team buy?

The project will constantly purchase tokens for the needs of the Game on Players platform. It's hard for me to name the volumes. But the scheme of distribution of the collected funds is as follows:
20% for Founders Pool
30% for Marketing
10% for Operations
10% for Development
10% for Legal / Security
20% for Liquidity Pool
Does your website use cookie?
copper member
Does gopx team use any protection methods during sales? I read that the quick tipz wallet will have qr codes, verification and much more, but at the ICO stage there can also be hacks

We ask our buyers to be careful. Come up with a good password. In your personal account, you can activate Two-Factor Authentication. But remember that we do not store your GOPX tokens. They will be sent to the ETH address that you specify.
copper member
I can’t find the purchase instructions anywhere. I have to write in support? Where did you open the sales?
At first I could not figure it out either, but you need to register on the site, after login you will be sent to the purchase section
It's right. You don't need to write to support. Go to the site gopxlive.com, open the investment section, there you will be asked to register on the site, after which everything will work.
Activity: 6
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello. Why do you call your token stable? Stablecoin is equal to fiat. As 1 Tether is equal to 1 dollar. But you are claiming that the price will be 1 coin equal to $20 or more. How do you plan to achieve this?
Rejoice that it is so! I think the project has a great future. I look forward to seeing cryptocurrencies become as commonplace as fiat.
copper member
This is strange. When I activated the buy token button and I was thrown to another site. It says that $ 1,137,750 has already been raised. Are you kidding? Why does it say in the thread that the fees have been going on since August?
Thanks for asking. The information is correct. In June we had a pre-sale stage

But the conditions haven't changed? Can I exchange gopx for usd now? or tether?
Only Bitcoin and Ethereum are accepted for purchase. Tether or USD are not accepted
copper member
This is strange. When I activated the buy token button and I was thrown to another site. It says that $ 1,137,750 has already been raised. Are you kidding? Why does it say in the thread that the fees have been going on since August?
Thanks for asking. The information is correct. In June we had a pre-sale stage
Activity: 112
Hello. Why do you call your token stable? Stablecoin is equal to fiat. As 1 Tether is equal to 1 dollar. But you are claiming that the price will be 1 coin equal to $20 or more. How do you plan to achieve this?
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: