Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOT] 🔥 Gota Network 🔥 Anonymous ⛏️ POW - Improving Cryptonote Protocol - page 4. (Read 1507 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello,

when desktop wallet?
When telegram wallet with private keys??

Thanks and BR.

Hello.
This week.
Stay tuned.
Activity: 1
Hello miners, GOTA First blok will be release today June 7th, 21h CEST / London 8 pm
Activity: 145
Hello,

when desktop wallet?
When telegram wallet with private keys??

Thanks and BR.
Activity: 27
To the developers,

I don't get it, what it is for you if you created this coin without pre-mine and ICO while hosting the sites (that incurs spending)? Are you just playing as a miner competing for the rest? You should have some advantage and I am not sure what? please explain

hello. we are not competing other miners. We are devs who love what they do.
Later we will invest in the project we develope as other investors. Why a developer should start a project with premined coins or with an advantage?

Hi,
I assume you are in here for the long haul. Since you have not revealed your team members on your website, lots of questions could be asked.
As a small-time investor, it would be appropriate to know what is the motivation of the devs that could sustain the support of this project? No one is a saint I believe but I could only ask questions.
To the developers,

I don't get it, what it is for you if you created this coin without pre-mine and ICO while hosting the sites (that incurs spending)? Are you just playing as a miner competing for the rest? You should have some advantage and I am not sure what? please explain

To you,

You said "...you created this coin without pre-mine and ICO while hosting the sites (that incurs spending)?" I think you do not know how much hosting costs ... (believe me, any developer can assume this expense, yes, it is cheap, believe me) which shows you don't know anything, but  you give advices for the development of a cryptocurrency... that's incredible!  Huh

From my point of view, you do not know what a hosting is and of course you don't know what is a cryptocurrency, therefore you shouldn't give any advice.

My question is legit but you start attacking me rather than answering my question. You may be a person who does not want to be asked and keep that way for yourself, but you are not good at replying on this forum, and zero info from you at all.

"Be civil to reveal your intention"
RallyMe
To the developers,

hello. we are not competing other miners. We are devs who love what they do.
Later we will invest in the project we develope as other investors. Why a developer should start a project with premined coins or with an advantage?
The network is not ready yet, but we have released the Telegram wallet, now you can create your Gota address there.
Soon we will release the full code in Github. TELEGRAM WALLET => https://t.me/gotawalletbot
To the developers,

Activity: 23
To obtain a Gota address easily, ready to receive coins, we have created this Telegram wallet https://t.me/gotawalletbot

Currently it doesn't work, it will be available when Gota is released.

It looks interesting but... when can I mine Gota? next week?
To obtain a Gota address easily, ready to receive coins, we have created this Telegram wallet https://t.me/gotawalletbot

Currently it doesn't work, it will be available when Gota is released.
Looks like another fork with no usability besides pump and dump.

your words has no sense since Gota is a o premine no ico coin. how dump if this coin is mined by real users?

he is in FOMO

Missing out on a fork with no new value added to crypto space?
You must be on the list of first people to dump this to an exchange as soon as it get's listed with 1k usd liquidity max  Grin
what the hell are you saying?
you speak like a dumb expert... Go and buy Doge xD
this is the first time I'm in a project from the very beginning. I'm so excited.

Me too. I want to be able to mine from the beginning, I hope this project goes far. Wink
Activity: 269
Merit: 13

your words has no sense since Gota is a o premine no ico coin. how dump if this coin is mined by real users?

he is in FOMO

Missing out on a fork with no new value added to crypto space?
You must be on the list of first people to dump this to an exchange as soon as it get's listed with 1k usd liquidity max  Grin
Gota Network working as normal!!
so happy... stay tunned. Great news incoming.

he is in FOMO

your words have no sense since Gota is a no premined no ico coin. how dump if this coin is mined by real users?
Activity: 269
Merit: 13
Is this gonna be GPU minable or only CPU minable?

Both, GPU and CPU.

Perfect! Ready to mine Gota as soon as the code is released. Hopefully the project goes a long way.
!!!CAUTION!!!

This appears to be the same group of people from the Armor project here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-5310991

They also use the same Telegram wallet method.

Care to explain? I think not

I hope there is an explanation.
Is this gonna be GPU minable or only CPU minable?

Both, GPU and CPU.
Pages:
Jump to: