Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOT] 🔥 Gota Network 🔥 Anonymous ⛏️ POW - Improving Cryptonote Protocol - page 5. (Read 1507 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
!!!CAUTION!!!

This appears to be the same group of people from the Armor project here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-5310991

They also use the same Telegram wallet method.

Care to explain? I think not
Activity: 14
Fantastic. I've registered the 2nd wallet address in telegram and ready to mine.
Activity: 1
Interesting project.
I take a chair.
When first block?

We will post it in the Telegram group. Join us there. Grin
Activity: 34
To obtain a Gota address easily, ready to receive coins, we have created this Telegram wallet https://t.me/gotawalletbot

Currently it doesn't work, it will be available when Gota is released.

so... when first block??? My GPUs are ready
VERY SOON!!!! maybe hours.... Stay tuned
I join the project as the first community manager. I'm very glad to be here with you. Best hopes for GOTA!!! I love this new currency cause it is no premine and no ico. There is no possible scam...

Thanks you. We want to create a decentralized community. Developers and community managers are welcome in the project and of course miners!  Wink
Activity: 145
To obtain a Gota address easily, ready to receive coins, we have created this Telegram wallet https://t.me/gotawalletbot

Currently it doesn't work, it will be available when Gota is released.

so... when first block??? My GPUs are ready
this is the first time I'm in a project from the very beginning. I'm so excited.
Interesting project ... when can I mine it? Can I use xmr-stak? I see the pool is not available yet...

Yes, you can mine with xmr-stak at the beginning but once the network will be decentralized, depending on the state of the network, we will released a fork to improve the POW algorithm.

We will say the launch day in Telegram.
just remember.
this is a no ico no premined project.
Our goal is a real decentralised network.
Is this gonna be GPU minable or only CPU minable?

Both, GPU and CPU.

Perfect! Ready to mine Gota as soon as the code is released. Hopefully the project goes a long way.

very first block released this week. Stay tunned.
Activity: 23
Interesting project ... when can I mine it? Can I use xmr-stak? I see the pool is not available yet...
Activity: 269
Merit: 13
Is this gonna be GPU minable or only CPU minable?
We have decided to integrate Gota into the Telegram ecosystem. We will release a wallet in Telegram, so anyone can use Gota without downloading the entire blockchain.

Gota Network
Interesting project.
I take a chair.
When first block?
In a few weeks we will publish the release date, any miner will be able to mine Gota that day.
I join the project as the first community manager. I'm very glad to be here with you. Best hopes for GOTA!!! I love this new currency cause it is no premine and no ico. There is no possible scam...
Looks like website is under construction, if you need a good looking website contact me.

We are working on it but, noted. Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Looks like website is under construction, if you need a good looking website contact me.
Project canceled. We had a big problem on the last hardfork impossible to recover.
Pages:
Jump to: