Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 11. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
To the above. Investments are always risk, but for a successful investment you do not need to have a super-mind or be able to predict. You just need to evaluate all the risks, and if they are justified, then you can invest. You can also observe investment trends. At the end of 2017, many, not even the most necessary projects, were successful, as investors invested money wherever...
Yes, many projects raised quite a lot of money. Most of the projects collected Soft Cap, but in fact nothing came of it, a third of the projects just disappeared, a third stay in place and do not develop. May be ten or twenty project successfully work today.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
To the above. Investments are always risk, but for a successful investment you do not need to have a super-mind or be able to predict. You just need to evaluate all the risks, and if they are justified, then you can invest. You can also observe investment trends. At the end of 2017, many, not even the most necessary projects, were successful, as investors invested money wherever...
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hi, guys have any news? Now is a good price to buy gold poker coins?
The price has decreased, now is a really good time to invest.
Today, I think the price will still decrease, but then it will go up. I think tomorrow to buy gold poker coins
The price can change pretty quickly. As it was last time.
I agree. Volumes are not very large, so the price may rise very quickly.
Let's see what will happen next. I hope it will be so soon. A lot of people sold their coins, because of this price and decreased.
The price is reduced and due to the fact that the general background cryptocurrency also falls in price. In addition, the project is quite new.
All comes with experience. Investing is a rather complicated process, it is difficult to predict in advance what will happen and how.

Absolutely right. Even with years of experience and skills, there is a fairly high risk. No one can give 100% guarantee.
Activity: 200
Today, I think the price will still decrease, but then it will go up. I think tomorrow to buy gold poker coins
Let's see what will happen next. I hope it will be so soon. A lot of people sold their coins, because of this price and decreased.
The price is reduced and due to the fact that the general background cryptocurrency also falls in price. In addition, the project is quite new.
All comes with experience. Investing is a rather complicated process, it is difficult to predict in advance what will happen and how.
Activity: 207
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
How cryptocurrencies do impact in poker websites?

Poker websites lack the element of transparency. Blockchain Technology offer a solution to this issue.

Yes, there are a number of advantages such as safety and convenience.
Nowadays in our time a lot of people pay cryptocurrency. Therefore, the best solution is to create a platform using blockchain technology.
Activity: 210

Poker websites lack the element of transparency. Blockchain Technology offer a solution to this issue.

Yes, there are a number of advantages such as safety and convenience.
Activity: 201

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Activity: 144
Activity: 162
Hey. You have to decide for yourself which price is acceptable for you. Many people write here that today they bought tokens at that price.
Well, the price has really decreased, but it is not clear what the price of this coin is. Who can calculate how much it should cost?
Read the comments. I saw there were messages, someone wrote how to calculate the cost of a coin
Yes, I also saw. If I'm not mistaken there was $ 10 for a coin
Activity: 236
Hey. You have to decide for yourself which price is acceptable for you. Many people write here that today they bought tokens at that price.
Well, the price has really decreased, but it is not clear what the price of this coin is. Who can calculate how much it should cost?
Read the comments. I saw there were messages, someone wrote how to calculate the cost of a coin
Activity: 236
yups ,,Regarding the price, the conclusion itself is that there is no one to ascertain whether the price of today is so cheap or still expensive, so the matter of the price we have is buying and selling with the results of our own thoughts
Totally agree with you. It is not clear what the price for the token should be.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
yups ,,Regarding the price, the conclusion itself is that there is no one to ascertain whether the price of today is so cheap or still expensive, so the matter of the price we have is buying and selling with the results of our own thoughts
The price is now very good, from myself I recommend buying tokens now.
Activity: 210
Activity: 201
Pages:
Jump to: