Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 14. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
I just acquired 110 tokens, a very attractive price.
The price is really very attractive, but I think it will decrease further and it will be possible to buy it cheaper.
I also think to wait a bit and buy tokens.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
The price is really very attractive, but I think it will decrease further and it will be possible to buy it cheaper.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Activity: 163
Good evening. Yesterday I saw in the telegram channel of one exchange that they would soon listed the token that is associated with gambling. I hope this will be GPKR.
Really? What is this exchange?
The exchange is not very popular, but it has more than $ 1 million daily trading volume. It is called Bitibu.
Thank you, need to read and see what kind of exchange.
As I understand it this will be another token, not GPKR . Unfortunately. but this is not official information.
Please give me the link where you found it, since I could not find it.
Yeah, i will send you a link to private messages.
Thank. This is not an official telegram channel. Most likely this is just a rumor.
There were no announcements in the Telegram channel of this exchange. At least about token the gamblings game.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Good evening. Yesterday I saw in the telegram channel of one exchange that they would soon listed the token that is associated with gambling. I hope this will be GPKR.
The exchange is not very popular, but it has more than $ 1 million daily trading volume. It is called Bitibu.
As I understand it this will be another token, not GPKR . Unfortunately. but this is not official information.
Thank. This is not an official telegram channel. Most likely this is just a rumor.
I did not find this information at all in the Telegram channel of this exchange.
Can investors who have invested a lot of money influence your project?
This can very often be seen in different projects. Investors should influence the platform.
Investors in which a lot of coins primarily affect the price. Although there are cases when big investors are invited to the conference and discuss the future of the project with them.
Are there really such cases? I have not heard of this. It probably needs to be the owner of a fairly large number of project tokens.
Of course, this is quite standard practice. I know that in some projects it is enough to own 2% tokens.
It seems it is not very much. Well, it depends on what project.
You are a little mistaken. Even 2% is a very large amount of tokens. This is an average of about several hundred thousand dollars, sometimes even more.
In projects and cryptocurrencies which in the first hundred it much more than several hundred thousand dollars. I have already looked.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
This can very often be seen in different projects. Investors should influence the platform.
Investors in which a lot of coins primarily affect the price. Although there are cases when big investors are invited to the conference and discuss the future of the project with them.
Are there really such cases? I have not heard of this. It probably needs to be the owner of a fairly large number of project tokens.
Of course, this is quite standard practice. I know that in some projects it is enough to own 2% tokens.
You are a little mistaken. Even 2% is a very large amount of tokens. This is an average of about several hundred thousand dollars, sometimes even more.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Activity: 236
I wonder what the next exchange will be?
Nobody will tell you what the next exchange will be like. You can not talk about the exchange before the announcement
The next exchange should be Cryptopia. I find this information in the roadmap
Activity: 546
Today the price has risen by 10% and it is a very cool. Daily volumes do not decrease too. This shows that the coin is actively bought.
What is the price for Gold Poker at the moment?
$0,726.  Daily volume of almost 90k. New investor bought coins
This is a good indicator for the project, isn't it?
Of course, this shows that people are interested in gold poker coins
Activity: 546
I wonder what the next exchange will be?
Nobody will tell you what the next exchange will be like. You can not talk about the exchange before the announcement
Pages:
Jump to: