Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 25. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Hello, I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can tell me?
Discord, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Reddit
You will find links on the first page.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Hello, I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can tell me?
Activity: 201
Okay. When will the wallet be developed for MacOS?
Activity: 236
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, will the wallet work on Ubuntu?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Even in such a market it is possible to earn good money with the help of GPKR. Even with a slight drop in the price of the token. In general, I consider the price attractive for purchase. Who bought or sold at what price?
I managed to buy tokens at 0.48 and later I sold them at 1.01. Now I am thinking of buying again, the project is quite interesting.
lol, great investment. You did x2 for a few days. I hope to invest more than $100 Smiley
At the moment, earning $ 100 in this market is already a success
If you hold coins then $ 100 is a good profit. If you trade, you can earn more. The market here plays not such a big role.
Activity: 201
Even in such a market it is possible to earn good money with the help of GPKR. Even with a slight drop in the price of the token. In general, I consider the price attractive for purchase. Who bought or sold at what price?
I managed to buy tokens at 0.48 and later I sold them at 1.01. Now I am thinking of buying again, the project is quite interesting.
lol, great investment. You did x2 for a few days. I hope to invest more than $100 Smiley
At the moment, earning $ 100 in this market is already a success
Activity: 299
Not a bad investment. If it's not a secret, have you bought many tokens?
Thank. Not a secret. I do not own large funds for investment while I am learning. This is probably the first successful investment. Then I bought 59 tokens.
Like for a beginner, it is a great investment. I wish you more successful investments. Study and work, everything comes with experience.
Thank. I am doing my best. Every day I read and try to find new information. Thank you one more time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Thank. Not a secret. I do not own large funds for investment while I am learning. This is probably the first successful investment. Then I bought 59 tokens.
Like for a beginner, it is a great investment. I wish you more successful investments. Study and work, everything comes with experience.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Activity: 144
The price was 1.5 dollars on 1 October. Now the price is 2 times lower. Great time to invest!
Activity: 240
I bought tokens at a price of just over 0.70. I hope for the close future growth.Now the price is very attractive for purchase.
Activity: 73
Indeed, the company's performance is pleasing and gives confidence to potential customers and investors. You need to join the company's networks to be always up to date with the news.
Activity: 219
According to the statistics of the Gold Poker company, the number of members is constantly increasing, which means that the project has success and interest from investors. Personally for me it is very interesting.
Interesting information about the growth of the company's participants. But where to look at this statistics, prompt if you have such information. The project is really attractive.
On Twitter there is information that the community has more than 12 000 members of goldpokercoin channel Telegram and Discord! Excellent result.
Thank you for the operational information. We see that the project is developing at a good pace and attracts investors, which indicates the interest of the latter. So the success of the company!
Activity: 126
According to the statistics of the Gold Poker company, the number of members is constantly increasing, which means that the project has success and interest from investors. Personally for me it is very interesting.
Interesting information about the growth of the company's participants. But where to look at this statistics, prompt if you have such information. The project is really attractive.
On Twitter there is information that the community has more than 12 000 members of goldpokercoin channel Telegram and Discord! Excellent result.
Activity: 76
Read that Gold Poker uses the Protocol Proof of Stake instead of Proof of Work. And what is the first Protocol is better than the second?
Pages:
Jump to: