Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 21. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I'm sure this company will be a leading and leading company with our support. Surely our success will be achieved together.
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
When I learned about Gold Poker, immediately decided that this is what I need because I'm a semi-professional poker player, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was not mistaken with a choice, now I'm a customer and I recommend to everyone as well

I think the platform will make bonuses for professional and semi-professional players. Follow the news
Activity: 201
When I learned about Gold Poker, immediately decided that this is what I need because I'm a semi-professional poker player, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was not mistaken with a choice, now I'm a customer and I recommend to everyone as well

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Good morning. The price has risen a bit, despite the falling prices of many cryptocurrencies. I would like to ask about the BBK token, does it somehow relate to the project? Many who speak about him in Telegram...
No, it seems that this token does not relate to the project. Where did you see it?
I also saw that in the Telegram chat some people discussed this token. Perhaps this project is a partner, or the development team is working on several platforms at once.
Maybe they just discussed this token or some kind of project. It may well be that this token does not apply to the project.
This is logical, so I ask if someone here knows and can explain to me. I have often seen what they said about this token, it is unlikely that they were just discussing its price.
I already found out. This is a specially designed bot to show the exact price of a certain token. That's all.
Can I also link to this bot in private messages?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Good morning. The price has risen a bit, despite the falling prices of many cryptocurrencies. I would like to ask about the BBK token, does it somehow relate to the project? Many who speak about him in Telegram...
No, it seems that this token does not relate to the project. Where did you see it?
I also saw that in the Telegram chat some people discussed this token. Perhaps this project is a partner, or the development team is working on several platforms at once.
Maybe they just discussed this token or some kind of project. It may well be that this token does not apply to the project.
This is logical, so I ask if someone here knows and can explain to me. I have often seen what they said about this token, it is unlikely that they were just discussing its price.
I already found out. This is a specially designed bot to show the exact price of a certain token. That's all.
Activity: 201
Good evening. Does anyone have information on how expensive it is to mine these tokens? Is there a calculator for accurate counting?
Hey. you can probably find it on the sites that are partners of this project or on the site of masternods, for example mnrank.com.
Thank. I already found this information. If someone needs to - write me a private message, I will share a link.
Oh, great. I see you understand.
You can send me a link to private messages. Have you tried to mine coin Poker Gold?
This is the PoS.
You get coins for keeping them in your wallet.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Good evening. Does anyone have information on how expensive it is to mine these tokens? Is there a calculator for accurate counting?
Hey. you can probably find it on the sites that are partners of this project or on the site of masternods, for example mnrank.com.
Thank. I already found this information. If someone needs to - write me a private message, I will share a link.
Oh, great. I see you understand.
You can send me a link to private messages. Have you tried to mine coin Poker Gold?
Activity: 406
Activity: 200
Activity: 200
Activity: 406
Hello, Devs!
PoS Reward Gold Poker = 0.3.Is it added if the coins are on the wallet? Adding 0.3 for how long?
Masternode collateral
Masternode Reward
PoS Reward
Super Block Reward Mn
Super Block Reward Pos
Block Time
33 seconds

Not sure what this information is that you need.

Hello, may be you know what is Super Block Reward PoS? What does it mean?
Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds.
Oh, thank you. I did not quite understand what this meant and could not find it on the site.
Activity: 210
Hello, Devs!
PoS Reward Gold Poker = 0.3.Is it added if the coins are on the wallet? Adding 0.3 for how long?
Masternode collateral
Masternode Reward
PoS Reward
Super Block Reward Mn
Super Block Reward Pos
Block Time
33 seconds

Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds.
Hello, Devs!
Masternode collateral
Masternode Reward
PoS Reward
Super Block Reward Mn
Super Block Reward Pos
Block Time
33 seconds

Activity: 70
Having looked through whitepaper I want to say that this project is really something new in cryptocurrency and blockchain world. I want to believe they will be able to put all what they promise into practice.
Activity: 236
Hello, how are you going to distribute profits?

What is this question? This PoS you will be receive coins for what you keep them in your wallet
Activity: 162
Where we can discuss about your project besides this thread?

Telegram, Discord
There are more than 12 thousand participants in the telegram.
Activity: 546
Hello, Devs!
Masternode collateral
Masternode Reward
PoS Reward
Super Block Reward Mn
Super Block Reward Pos
Block Time
33 seconds

This is not exactly what interested me. Nevertheless thank you. I will wait for a response from the devs
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello, how are you going to distribute profits?
Pages:
Jump to: