Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 61. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I need explanation please. How can a user become a masternode owner to get extras?
Activity: 334
It's really impressive that GPRK already listed on several exchanges. What about the biggest exchanges in future?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Is there free access to data on the progress of the presale and ICO project, if any?

I dont think there is ICO, and also I dont see need to reveal team members if there is no ICO!
copper member
Activity: 158
In white paper it is said that the platform provides instant transactions. What is their speed at the moment?

33 seconds
copper member
Activity: 158
Advantages of the super-block can be used by those who pay with a coin or buy it?

the advantage is for  those who are masternode shareholder, or stake GPKR
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
What amounts of funds were required to start such a project and when were they collected?

I am very cautious about projects of this kind (related to gambling). But the team of this project still strictly follows the road map. It's amazing. I don't like the fact that the team is anonymous and so I will refrain from investing.
Activity: 189
What amounts of funds were required to start such a project and when were they collected?
Activity: 242
What measures does the project team take to combat scam use of the platform?
Activity: 224
Are there any guides for newones, where the order of use and purchase of a coin is described in detail?
Activity: 336
Are there any bonuses for large purchases of coins other than the fall of the super-block?
Activity: 322
Is there free access to data on the progress of the presale and ICO project, if any?
Activity: 334
The wallet of the project can be used only to work with the PokerCoin coin or with any other coins?
Activity: 369
What is the technical support of the master project system of the project? How does it really look like?
Activity: 303
On which exchanges can you trade the coin of this platform?
Activity: 59
can u provide more info about ur team ?
Activity: 308
Is there any exchange dependence of the PokerCoin coin from bitcoin or etherium? If so, which one?
Activity: 311
In white paper it is said that the platform provides instant transactions. What is their speed at the moment?
Activity: 294
How secure are the personal data of users? Can there be any problems with this?
Activity: 70
How wide is the scope of the industry planned for the project? Only online poker or still other gambling destinations?
Activity: 196
I'm curious, but what is the interest of the online poker platforms themselves in similar projects? How many such platforms have expressed a desire to cooperate?
Pages:
Jump to: