Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 62. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Do you consider a cooperation with other types of games, not gambling? You have a specific name though... however game industry is much more than you can imagine!
Where can I read reliable reviews about this project? Or maybe you have progress reports on the implementation of the road map? Also I'm not nasell you Iconbench. In General, you have little information. I read the questions of other authors and join them.
Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Do you consider a cooperation with other types of games, not gambling? You have a specific name though... however game industry is much more than you can imagine!
Activity: 294
If Gold Poker is a crypto pioneer in such game industry... there could be many troubles with its implementation. Don't you think so?

I'm sure blockchain and crypto is well known things now, so most of companies (potential partners for Gold Poker) will be glad to cooperate with efficient and progressive project, because it's win-win for both of them.
Activity: 176
If Gold Poker is a crypto pioneer in such game industry... there could be many troubles with its implementation. Don't you think so?
Activity: 141
I hope lack of knowledge in gambling won't become a problem for investors and users which want to use your currency? Huh
Activity: 242
I have no idea why you didn't mention possible passing of KYC for investors and clients, I'd be thankful if you'll answer.
Activity: 156
I agree this team can become the leader uniting crypto and online games, why not? Smiley There are big money on gaming market, I guess everyone know that.
Activity: 224
So this cryptocurrency can help gambling with its advantages as security, decentralization, etc. They have no competitors if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 336
How will your cooperation with gambling companies look like? Did you negotiate already with some of them?

I guess Gold Poker team can offer these companies to use their tokens for internal financial operations in games.
Activity: 303
How will your cooperation with gambling companies look like? Did you negotiate already with some of them?
Activity: 308
So the project will focus on online poker mainly? What games will beincluded too?
Activity: 369
Wait, is charge really zero? I missed this. No chargeback, right? WP says so.

There is whitepaper that says that "Near zero transaction fees, no chargebacks'. Looks useful, by the way.
Activity: 70
Wait, is charge really zero? I missed this. No chargeback, right? WP says so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Gold Poker is a decentralized electronic money with full-time private transactions. Absolute privacy, fast transaction speed, zero charge is the power of Gold Poker. With the peace of mind of the Gold Poker community, can you share the way to implement those features?
Activity: 84
I adore team's self-confidence. It shows they are really interested in implementation of the project and inspired by it. When you say your currency provides the robustness, how is it objectified?
copper member
Activity: 158
copper member
Activity: 158
Well, I need help to understand why Gold Poker can be named a revolutionary currency. Why guys it would be given preference?

The one area where cryptocurrencies have not really exploded, is online poker industry. And Gold Poker coin's aim is to s to overwhelmingly witness an uptick in interactivity between cryptocurrency and online poker industry.
Activity: 70
Well we can call it a kind of revolutionary currency because of it uses PoS (that's very progressive as well), it offer unique rewards to every user, also it erases middlemen and this a huge advantage now.
Activity: 322
Well, I need help to understand why Gold Poker can be named a revolutionary currency. Why guys it would be given preference?
Activity: 40
how many coins for MN? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: