Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 21. (Read 94013 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Well its convenient eitherway, people speculate with different coins and what for one may seem a big pump dump its just a small % of the stash, people is dumping for a good reason.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm working on new wallet.

What i need:
-Link for blackjack/faucet to include inside wallet (so you could play/deposit/withdraw directly inside wallet)
-3 direct .mp3 links of good songs to include inside wallet.

Awesome update this is great news for GRF future so it will rock soon, this is perfect time to get cheap coins and turn it into fortune.

3 minute after your post, GRF dumped till 100 satoshi

Trading rules number 1: "When someone's tell you to buy cheap coin=Sell"  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

What i need:
-Link for blackjack/faucet to include inside wallet (so you could play/deposit/withdraw directly inside wallet)

Awesome update this is great news for GRF future so it will rock soon, this is perfect time to get cheap coins and turn it into fortune.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Hey Dev,

why not also include a link to the graffiti dice site as well in the wallet?
Sure,  forgot to mention it too.
New wallet with so many things included will be available soon this is really interesting.Dev is really doing great job.So many surprises what a community of Graffiti.In coming weeks it will draw attention of fresh investors surely.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Dang....love blackjack....If I'd have known we'd have blackjack, I wouldn't have dumped!  Can we have have a do-over please?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey Dev,

Sure,  forgot to mention it too.
Activity: 560
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Hey Dev,

Activity: 84

What i need:

Activity: 94
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Graffiti BlackJack (BETA)

http://grfblackjack.ddns.net
Just visited the site it is awesome.The question is how someone can test beta version without making a deposit ? Was not good to add some faucet to test the games how it really works practically.

Come to the chat. You will get some GRF.
Wow ! So for that you were needed persons to test.I will come to chat to test the beta.I am big fan of blackjack.It is another big step after dice site.These both games are most played games online.Graffiti will rock soon.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250

I love blackjack! Good one mate, i'll put up some grf to test it Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Congratulations this is amazing. Where's Bittrex? We have a strong community here and we need a bigger room to play Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Just visited the site it is awesome.The question is how someone can test beta version without making a deposit ? Was not good to add some faucet to test the games how it really works practically.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 714
GRF is making solid growth and that is plus point to see community interest increasing day by day, it catching more attention from new investors it will be worth for it.
Activity: 350
more and more people interested in GRC Smiley

Let me correct you, it's GRF Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
more and more people interested in GRC Smiley
Activity: 350
Price on Yobit rised, what's goin on?
Pages:
Jump to: