Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 22. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm looking testers.
Free GRF to gamble!

pm me

Why we should trust you? You are a new user, if you want to test something you should do it publicly!

I would like to have a controlled test. Not too much users at start.

pm me if you would like to join.
You don't have to deposit anything.

Will this test be Graffiti related or it is about totally something else ? Just to have some idea before send pm to know little bit about the test.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
is there any Graffiti faucet or giveaway?

Dev gives away coins often, no faucets available now. I'm not a fan of pos coin but this one deserves addition to all exchanges Smiley
Activity: 504
is there any Graffiti faucet or giveaway?
Activity: 308
I'm looking testers.
Free GRF to gamble!

pm me

Why we should trust you? You are a new user, if you want to test something you should do it publicly!
Activity: 560
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Hey guys can anyone tell me who built the dice site please? Was it paid as a bounty or did dev do it?

That is probably classified information...you're looking to start a graffiti dice site as well I assume?  There is a team behind Graffiti Dice and although it is great site, there's still tons of bugs to be fixed.

Feel free to drop by and check it out and come chat.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hey guys can anyone tell me who built the dice site please? Was it paid as a bounty or did dev do it?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
ESpV3cw3fub1nyxQnnt1dUHv3rza6cUg2p

lol a beggar here looking for a tiny bit to start with
if you just came by the graffitidice chat you sure would had got some, but begging... argh fuck off die in pains.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ESpV3cw3fub1nyxQnnt1dUHv3rza6cUg2p

lol a beggar here looking for a tiny bit to start with
Hello,

We would like to invite the Graffiti Dev (if you're reading this thread) to join us at Graffiti Dice chat so we can further discuss the future of the GRF coin...we see a lot of potential and would love to give some great feed back!
Activity: 728
Please continue voting Graffiti on C-CEX https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

People don't care about voting, they just want coins to dump as soon as possible. It's so stupid, price could double with cex and bittrex but nobody cares eventually
now there is a reason to hold/buy, if we all do our chunk we can all promote the site and earn more with it by holding and selling at request than just dumping. Specially after we fix the on-site exchange Smiley.
This sounds great yeah really solid idea.This on-site exchange and selling on demand thing seems very solid and workable.You have brilliant idea wow Graffiti will reward the patience to its holders and investors.
legendary

People don't care about voting, they just want coins to dump as soon as possible. It's so stupid, price could double with cex and bittrex but nobody cares eventually
now there is a reason to hold/buy, if we all do our chunk we can all promote the site and earn more with it by holding and selling at request than just dumping. Specially after we fix the on-site exchange Smiley.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Polo is my choice....

Eitherway great news, we opening investments , up to 2m on 100k blocks there is already around 2.6m invested. Ill need any investor that wants to join us to come to graffitidice.com so we can sort it out or pm me your skype and ill add you to the investors group, the investing is manual for now but we will have it automated in a future.
Yes I am a fan of Cryptsy....being only able to trade on Bleutrade is kinda a bottleneck...Thanks for all the work so far Dev.
Activity: 1043
What is personally your favorite Graffiti exchange: Cryptsy, Bittrex or Poloniex? Grin

I really like the look of Cryptsy. It's easy to use, and speed is pretty good.
Bittrex will add only if the community will ask for it.

Congratulations on your coin, I'm not a fan of full-pos but this one is good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bittrex will add only if the community will ask for it.
Activity: 466
can't find on bittrex. Is not on bittrex to buy?
it's not. Dev is working on other exchanges though, so we might see it there in some time.
Pages:
Jump to: