Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 35. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I sent paid votes

Graffiti needs to go first asap, go with the votes! Wink Here is mine https://blockchain.info/tx/d353c8cfe22f16ba0b846d93b03efbb419557f229c2b6cf930f6ee4577c55526

Nthused put some coins on cex and vote too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I see no new votes, maybe there are less supporters than I tought Sad

You have to have BTC on C-CEX to have a free vote otherwise I would have already.
I see no new votes, maybe there are less supporters than I tought Sad
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wallet will easily be fixed start advertising it Smiley

I did my part and paid 20 votes, what about you? Smiley can we do more? If 50 people pays for 20 votes (only 0.02) we can reach more than 1000 final votes and c-cex would add graffiti immediately
Yeah everyone should try to support as much as can to get listed on c-cex.As of wallet problem we all are facing same error and hopefully as dev come online and will come to know he will try to resolve this issue.

I did my part and paid 20 votes, what about you? Smiley can we do more? If 50 people pays for 20 votes (only 0.02) we can reach more than 1000 final votes and c-cex would add graffiti immediately
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
I tried to do few transactions but seems like you cant confirm your own, tought they got confirmed, eitherway im still looking to do the wallet for linux.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I am having this staking issue also, hopefully it gets fixed soon
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My wallet was staking correctly until tonight, now it's in sync but no stake. Won't be hard for dev to make it work again Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Anyone else noticed the wallet is not staking anymore and can't send coins or is it just me ? .... The timestamp for the last block shows 1Hr ahead of my PC time, I re-synced and it's still the same.

My stake weight constantly increases but it is way more than that of the network stake weight & never stakes, I have the 1 node as usual as well, has my IP Been banned ?

EDIT: I just got 1 confirmation on my transaction, all good for that part Smiley

Exact same thing here, staking several times an hour then it completely stopped. Over 12 hours ago now.
the same problem here Undecided

The blocks start moving again once you start sending transactions I have noticed.

Is everyone's coins on an exchange for this to happen lol ?
legendary
Well i didnt staked shit all this time i was out of home, eitherway this looks strange.
The local staking weight is 130932 and the network stake weight is 61633 but no stakes.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Anyone else noticed the wallet is not staking anymore and can't send coins or is it just me ? .... The timestamp for the last block shows 1Hr ahead of my PC time, I re-synced and it's still the same.

My stake weight constantly increases but it is way more than that of the network stake weight & never stakes, I have the 1 node as usual as well, has my IP Been banned ?

EDIT: I just got 1 confirmation on my transaction, all good for that part Smiley

Exact same thing here, staking several times an hour then it completely stopped. Over 12 hours ago now.
the same problem here Undecided
Activity: 122

legendary

i realised last night that im thr only staker didnt checked yet how much i got :p.
Activity: 98

Glad to hear Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

legendary
Price is going up
I guess they are getting prepared for the dice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: