Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 33. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I need your suggestions about a question one of you asked to me via PM

hi, graffiti..
i was installing your aplication and got wallet : ENDCnDKcixsN4piFpThgejgr74jgivM8H9 about 1weeks ago

but because of my pc using deep freeze, i need to reinstall again anytime i want to get in some new aplications..

so when i want to checking your payment about twitter giveaway today..
after reinstalled i got another wallet: EMSVUGSFqUccohagHeoRTmoNMqfnm1CHMa

how to get in to my first wallet?

do this wallet always change when it reinstalled?

I've already answered to him, his wallet is one of the BLOCK 3, I sent to him 75k GRF, now the coins seems lost.
What I should do? Trust him and give him back part of the coin or not?
I want to know if community believe in him and give some coin to him, then I will think if give something too.
Activity: 98

Looks great but the community has vanished after the giveaway, if we can get everyone spamming the Internet we could easily get accepted into there exchange.
Activity: 84
I received an email reply from Bittrex yesterday.

Your request (18438) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

"Bill (Bittrex)
Aug 11, 08:57

Do you know how the original GRF were given away? This looks like a 100% premined coin."

Nice. Trex soon?

No it will not be added to bittrex unless you have some btc you can all stick together to pay them. Good luck with this massive dump that comes  Smiley

Be added on bittrex could be done in two ways, one is paying them as you say, or thanks to the community and their demand to bittrex for adding Graffiti, as Bittrex says.

Graffiti will be added in a new exchange real soon, as soon as they will open the market I will post the trade link.

Where's this new exchange then?
I've just written to them again, after their message of 2 days ago, were the leader told me that graffiti will be added. Be patient.

This is the standard answer they give to every "add coin" request. I received the same answer.

Thanks for have opened it.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Activity: 122
Graffiti will be added in a new exchange real soon, as soon as they will open the market I will post the trade link.

Where's this new exchange then?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Bittrex doesn't ask all those questions for nothing.
I'll catch some GRF, just in case...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bittrex interest for Graffiti says it all Wink keep voting https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
the first email from Bill

Just received more email from Bill Cheesy

There are tons of .doc with hundreds  user written that received giveaway back in thread.

Interesting, i hope we even have a chance for bittrex.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

There are tons of .doc with hundreds  user written that received giveaway back in thread.
Activity: 98

Looking good.

legendary
Activity: 1848

Your request (18438) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

"Bill (Bittrex)

Do you know how the original GRF were given away? This looks like a 100% premined coin."
Good question from Bill, I am sure he will be surprised when he finds out the lengthy effort it was for the dev to freely distribute this coin from what I remember it was almost a week or so, this rarely happens anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Once we get enough volume at other exchanges than it will be more easy to get listed at bittrex and other exchanges, good to see buy support is increasing at bluetrade so this good sign to hit trex very soon, keep pushing GRF to the moon. Cheesy
Activity: 122

"Bill (Bittrex)

Wasn't Viral 100% premined then distributed via "crowdfunding"? Doesn't matter, there's not enough demand to justify a bigger exchange. Most of the volume on bleutrade was one person selling back and forth to themselves at about 600 sats. Face it, the dev has done his part and has no further plans for it and everyone else is just looking for a sucker to dump on. As it stands this thing has no future.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

"Bill (Bittrex)

Nice. Trex soon?

No it will not be added to bittrex unless you have some btc you can all stick together to pay them. Good luck with this massive dump that comes  Smiley

"Bill (Bittrex)

Nice. Trex soon?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Nice!  Is this the same Dev that pushed EXT ICO on Yobit?  Anybody know?

"Bill (Bittrex)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Credits [CRE] - Community Manager
Source makefile's need to be updated for linux compilation, at least on ubuntu 14 64-bit.

Just a heads up to the dev! Had a lot of trouble, can I suggest some documentation for other OS's?
Still waiting for bittrex.
Let's the party begin  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: