Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 40. (Read 94013 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
more exchanges the better, and POS is 100% annually right?
More like 1%
But it's ok this coin has the right numbers anyways
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
more exchanges the better, and POS is 100% annually right?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i doubt that Graffiti has the volume to fullfill the requirements of bittrex and poloniex. the goal should rather be yobit.

bittrex poloniex please  Smiley

Why should we stick to one, we need as many exchanges for this coin as possible, so get them all. Tongue
Fair distribution, a small supply and a good community -> this coin should be trading way higher than it is at the moment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
hopefully answer of excellent bittrex..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I've contacted bittrex, so when they will answer I will tell you what they've told to me. Hope to see an answer for tomorrow.

Good work. Did you sent the application "form" by e-mail or just contacted them?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I've contacted bittrex, so when they will answer I will tell you what they've told to me. Hope to see an answer for tomorrow.

Good to hear dev. Hopefully they have some good news.
Activity: 84
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I think if community begin to write to bittrex they will add.(write, chat in irc,or tweet about grf)
Bittrex require community interest.

As part of community there are so many people tweeting to bittrex to add GRF there for trade, i hope very soon we will touch this exchange and will get nice volume there.
Activity: 98
I think if community begin to write to bittrex they will add.(write, chat in irc,or tweet about grf)

agreed i have contacted most exchanges.

Everyone do your part and get contacting these sites.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hmmm how the coins should be splitted to stake good? Each address after staking has a cooldown of? Such a shame i didnt heard about this faster u.u .
Thanks Smiley
Edit: pd: someone should make the request for coinmarketcap

It's better to leave the big amount in one address.
While I had the full supply in the wallet, I got a stake of 195 GRF : http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/tx/d419645647979255ba6646c5de4e9193729f213d2429247882965fcb84231ab8
But with the normal amount of 75k/150k/300k you will stake part of them, and you will mine something like 0.1/0.2 GRF now, this because many people is staking, at the very begins when few people were staking you could even mine from 1 to 10 GRF.
Activity: 98
i doubt that Graffiti has the volume to fullfill the requirements of bittrex and poloniex. the goal should rather be yobit.

bittrex poloniex please  Smiley
Yeah people need to help with email exchanges, I think I sent email to them all lol

Every little helps Cheesy graffiti to the moon
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
What's next plans of GRF? An office site is neccessary.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

bittrex poloniex please  Smiley
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
I sent an email to bittrex. Hope to hear from them soon.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
RT please : https://twitter.com/GraffitiCrypto/status/629957514793222144
I will pay only legit Twitter account, no one of the indian fake address will be payed.

Actually they are indos not indians.
oh in this case I will pay 'em all.
You will they learn and evolve pretty fast, i have some exp dealing with them heh.
I will pay only legit Twitter account, no one of the indian fake address will be payed.

oh in this case I will pay 'em all.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We need twitter promotion from someone who has many followers. Anybody can help?
Pages:
Jump to: