Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 5. (Read 94011 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
@andulolika that is great to see dice site is already up wow this means Graffiti will be up and much more strong in few days again.This time even much more because many people have dumped it so cheap.Nice surprise mate. Wink keep it up.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
I think we should see some updates from dev about development and new wallet.I also agree price is not problem when any coin is backed by strong community support and devoted dev.We can easily see over 150 satoshi in matter of days.It has been long time without any new feature.
The dice is tecnically up and running, but chat is down till we fix the investment option, we had a bit of a difficulty.
Great,thank you
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
I think we should see some updates from dev about development and new wallet.I also agree price is not problem when any coin is backed by strong community support and devoted dev.We can easily see over 150 satoshi in matter of days.It has been long time without any new feature.
The dice is tecnically up and running, but chat is down till we fix the investment option, we had a bit of a difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 241
Activity: 157
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
All week hands dumped  Grin

low price to start nice grow mate, price can stick to 100 again for me
PsP
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Little pump happened today.
Activity: 360
Token
Is the Graffiti block explorer working 100%? I sent about 100 coins to this address a few weeks back and it's saying not found: http://graffiti.mycoins.xyz/address/Ee4JMGsxSEB9AN79pizBq6w5coiERqu4br
P8
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 806
Activity: 728
All the weak hands are empty now and have dumped in last days.I think this is good for Graffiti to see some solid and fresh take off.Dev it is good time to release the new wallet with some updates and new features about what you were saying before all this happened.
Activity: 686
Some moves on exchange...

Nice to see that. hopefully coin can recover from this depression
legendary
Activity: 806
Some moves on exchange...
wow nice! today's high was 45 Shocked
Activity: 182
I love to trade
GRF is amazing, dumped to 10 and now it's @30 again, it's magic

that's x3 profit mate Wink
I didn't check the volume, but I don't think there was big wall to break to go to 30. so it's a 3x but for small amount. I can't see bleutrade now.
Pages:
Jump to: