Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRF] Graffiti [UNDERGROUND] [FREE DISTRIBUTION] [MARKET OPEN ON BLEUTRADE] - page 10. (Read 94011 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Regardless of the current price and 5m stolen grf's this coin is definately not dead and I'm sure eventually it will have a bright future. The community around grf is very solid and the buy support is good for a coin with such a bad incident, you can tell people dont want to give up.

Hope it goes well like you said Smiley
Activity: 350
game over  Cry
someone will probably end up buying the entire coins supply at such a low price i'd watch out for a super pump in the next/couple of days/ the following weeks remember altcoins tend to surprise the shit out of you

Yes but we have a problem: someone stole 5M coins and it's dangerous to trade now...
Activity: 294
???
What happened to the new wallet that was supposed to have been released days ago?

Dev should release it only if thief gives back the coins!!!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
What happened to the new wallet that was supposed to have been released days ago?
Give it some more time, the dev is waiting to have everything properly.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
???
game over  Cry
someone will probably end up buying the entire coins supply at such a low price i'd watch out for a super pump in the next/couple of days/ the following weeks remember altcoins tend to surprise the shit out of you

I believe in the pump too! But whatever happens...I had fun with GRF Smiley

Luv you 2 hot chicks Wink

Thank you Gillette Wink
Activity: 308
I'm surprised to see buy support, changed my mind situation's not so bad Smiley
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
game over  Cry

Luv you 2 hot chicks Wink
Activity: 308
Until there's someone that hold 5M all for him, he's the only one that can pump.

Can pump...or dump Roll Eyes
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
Until there's someone that hold 5M all for him, he's the only one that can pump.
???
game over  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
game over  Cry

If that happens it should be split up into pots & used for something like a cause for donations.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
game over  Cry
Activity: 336
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
???
Don't think it's the same dev...too different style.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Trade or Dyer
I need to make some profit who wants to dump on my buys?  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've installed that wallet, it's awful! It can't be the same of graffiti two style totally different
Pages:
Jump to: