Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRN] Granite – X11 | DigiShield | Bittrex - page 2. (Read 47058 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Well ... Im no developer nor a programmer of any sort - but I am a coin enthusiast and mine/trade various coins on the exchanges.

Dedicatedpool and Suchpool are the main pools I mine from - and can see that there is very little activity on GRN.

I guess with all that has been going on the market (the market being namely us as miners and people) have lost quite a bit of faith in GRN.

BUT - that does not mean its a bad design of a coin or that it reflects poorly on the community of the coin. What it means is that the surface value is lacking lustre and needs to be polished up a bit. Even Granite can be polished and look and solid and smooth as its counterparts.

In the most recent kerfuffle with the issue surrounding the bonus block - that stuns me. Yet a full and valid explanation as to the situations that happened around the loss of network hash and the lack of evidence as to where the funds have gone is yet to be forthcoming. This obviously leads to finger pointing and accusations. It all becomes a badly constructed flame war and slinging match - something that NO coin needs in its marketing.

It IS the PEOPLE that make the coin - not just the design of the coin itself.

So - in saying all that - I cannot contribute much at all in the developmental part of the coin - but I do like the structure and design as well as the fact that its not a POS coin - it relies purely on hash power.

The question still remains - there are many that will be happy to continue mining and trading the coin - but what can be done about resurrecting it from the fire and getting people back to this coin to make it something of value?

A clean slate and some more coins/bounties to be had? Not just in GRN coins - but also in BTC and other valuable items maybe?

A cleaner designed website and some refocus on what is important to a coins longevity- such as a trading platform (sales of products) in GRN and BTC currency?

Im just throwing things out there at the moment as I dont really know the inner workings of the coin itself - but I do still see some hefty potential if you can just get some faith back in the solidity of the coin ... after all - it IS made of rock Wink

As is said above also - current and regular communication with the maket (yes - the PEOPLE)  is obviously the most valuable part - anythign thats just FUD - delete and discard ...

Just my view - nothing more here Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

GraniteCoin - are there any developments happening? If so, what may they be?

GraniteCoin - Im perplexed as to why you havent promoted the coin any further with developments that will bring interest back into the coin. Anonymity was one - but that is a thing of the past now. Are there ideas that can be implemented that would respark interest again?

btw - I have an issue with the last 28hours of syncing. It seems it just sits there and does nothing but hang. Any ideas?

I mine coins based on the future development
now  we need GRN dev have any more plan.
Now has been unable to update

I am sorry to know about wallet sync issue. The sync issue was due to less mining activity. People need to start mining GRN for the block numbers to increase, and therefore all the counts will be back in sync again. I promoted GRN much for several weeks until the price fell so hard and it did not make any sense given the coin is simple without any innovative feature.  I am looking to improve the wallet with additional features and maybe tor implementation. If you are a developer willing to help/ suggestions, please pm me.
Please keep this attitude of regular communication, we still remain confident GRN
Activity: 70

GraniteCoin - Im perplexed as to why you havent promoted the coin any further with developments that will bring interest back into the coin. Anonymity was one - but that is a thing of the past now. Are there ideas that can be implemented that would respark interest again?

btw - I have an issue with the last 28hours of syncing. It seems it just sits there and does nothing but hang. Any ideas?

now  we need GRN dev have any more plan.

I am sorry to know about wallet sync issue. The sync issue was due to less mining activity. People need to start mining GRN for the block numbers to increase, and therefore all the counts will be back in sync again. I promoted GRN much for several weeks until the price fell so hard and it did not make any sense given the coin is simple without any innovative feature.  I am looking to improve the wallet with additional features and maybe tor implementation. If you are a developer willing to help/ suggestions, please pm me.
Hi,

Im very new to the whole forum thing - but I do have a question.

I have read the whole forum and see that there has been some shit slinging thats been going around, but Im curious to know what your idea is on the situation and whether you feel there is a future for this coin.

I am also curious what the rest of the forum think.

What does everyone else consider the furture of granitecoin will be?

I understand that SO many are talking about it being a dead coin - BUT like most things - some shaky ground is always a path to better things. Is it not?

I guess Im asking these things because - as most are - I mine coins based on the future development AND value of the coin, so Im still quite interested in this coin. I think a great many people still are.

Anyway - Hello again and hope to hear from you soon - GraniteCoin and the public Smiley

now  we need GRN dev have any more plan.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi,

Im very new to the whole forum thing - but I do have a question.

I have read the whole forum and see that there has been some shit slinging thats been going around, but Im curious to know what your idea is on the situation and whether you feel there is a future for this coin.

I am also curious what the rest of the forum think.

What does everyone else consider the furture of granitecoin will be?

I understand that SO many are talking about it being a dead coin - BUT like most things - some shaky ground is always a path to better things. Is it not?

I guess Im asking these things because - as most are - I mine coins based on the future development AND value of the coin, so Im still quite interested in this coin. I think a great many people still are.

Anyway - Hello again and hope to hear from you soon - GraniteCoin and the public :)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
you have great logo,...interesting...!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
But If you make it PoS , you'll have to inovate something new and unique to rise its value.
Dev, since the hashrate and price is recovering you should update us with your plan next.  Cheesy

I just want to let the dev know some of us are still mining after the recent dump.
Any word on finding help to add anon?

know  dve any more plan  
On this coin, what is your next goal

Anon implementation did not work out. Sorry.

What's your opinion about converting GRN to PoS (Proof-of-Stake)?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just want to let the dev know some of us are still mining after the recent dump.

know  dve any more plan 

Grin Grin Grin

Good healthy X11 coin
I am late to see

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Now all the X13 algorithm coins are POW+POS , a few days for POW , in my eyes it is the 'snack'  , we need one coin can keeping mining not just few days to POW ,
So GRN has been brought into being .
We hope to SSVCoin can like LTC in scrpyt or DRK in X11 , even like BTC in SHA256 !!
We don't innovation , but we can keep SSVCoin moving and never stop !! 
Please support GRN , thank you !!

Grin Grin Grin

know  dve any more plan 

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine Granite at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• > 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • 6 Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Several Dedicated Xeon Servers
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Warning to all DO NOT USE http://omargpools.ca

They have not delivered coins mined over a week ago and do not answer support.

Sorry, you e-mail to support may have been missed. I just checked the GRN pool and do not see any issues or pending payments. PM your account id and I can see if I can resolve the issue.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dev, since the hashrate and price is recovering you should update us with your plan next.  Cheesy
Damn, some people have been accumulating GRN. Few weeks ago i was on the top 5 richlist, now i'm not even at top ten.
GRN
- listed on Coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
- 24 Hr high touched 1000 satoshi on Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GRN)
- Net hashrate ~ 0.6 Gh/s

Few updates:
- Minted coins (as of now): 1.6 million coins http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Granitecoin
- GraniteCoin listed on WorldCoinIndex http://www.worldcoinindex.com/ and Bitinfocharts.com http://bitinfocharts.com/granitecoin/
- Net hashrate 300+ Mh/s
Well he's not really active right now don't you think?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
crazy low diff, active dev, fact thats its still quite on the low is a good reason to mine now, i think youll get 10 times more coins then youll get in about a week,
things move quik in crypto, dev is active, need to get bigger community then its liftoff
Pages:
Jump to: