Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRN] Granite – X11 | DigiShield | Bittrex - page 3. (Read 47058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

Granitecoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6675
         X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: [email protected]
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Warning to all DO NOT USE http://omargpools.ca

They have not delivered coins mined over a week ago and do not answer support.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Does not look good. I wonder what went wrong.  Smiley

Seems like it was just a Pump n Dump, It's value has just been getting lower & lower.

If the rumors are right it will turn soon, if so it will yield a nice profit! Wink Smiley
Activity: 532
Does not look good. I wonder what went wrong.  Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
any news on developments?

I am still looking for a Game developer. With current GRN market position, the response for the bounty is poor. I am looking into other options.
Activity: 102
any news on developments?
Lol, of course i can afford to lose them. I bought 25k at 2000 which is basically 0.5 btc. I can afford to lose that. I've made a lot from BC, DRK, and XC. Now i'm buying newer coin that have potential, spreading them all on poloniex and bittrex.

And my false alarm is legit. It took 2 hour for the first two transaction i did to appear on the blockchain, while the third one were done in 5 minutes. This kind of problem is legit to be brought on because slow transaction can hurt a coin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
damn, I bought it for 8000+ and now it's less than 1K satoshi Sad Still keeping my coins Smiley

Well you might as well keep it. No point selling it for 1k. I bought mine at 2k, hopefully my faith is rewarded in the end.

In crypto only invest what you can afford to lose. Do not raise your false alarm again like you did earlier for one of your delayed GRN transaction. You are responsible for your own actions. Dev unlike other coin dev's isn't pushing for exchanges or pitching sales. Right from the beginning his agenda is simple / no fancy false promises. That's one of the reason I mined granite and bought some. Yes, the prices fell below 1K now. It isn't hurting me. The person who hold's the majority of coins can control the market. As of now, 1,118,600 coins have been minted out.
damn, I bought it for 8000+ and now it's less than 1K satoshi Sad Still keeping my coins Smiley

Well you might as well keep it. No point selling it for 1k. I bought mine at 2k, hopefully my faith is rewarded in the end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bounty for Android Game development - open

Requirement: Android game which will utilize GraniteCoin cryptocurrency.
- Game genre: Arcade
- 2D/3D graphics design
- Game development (10+ levels, game score, integrate android cryptocurrency wallet, admob integration).

Sub-contractors do not bother.

PM to discuss.
Activity: 112
 Huh Huh Huh

矿池 1.4G 的算力 一天 72000 的产量  1M=72000/1400=51.4
 就是总算力1.4G  1M一天的产量也有51 个币
而我们实际得到的产量却很少很少,按照矿池的预算  20M 一天也才64个左右,    实际应该有  20*51=1020

这是什么问题,币都到哪里去了呢

Huh Huh Huh

Mine pool 1.4G's force one day yield of 1M=72000/1400=51.4
 72000 is finally force 1.4G   
1M one day yield also has 51 coins and we actually get output is little,
 in accordance with the mine pool budget 20M day is only about 64,
20*51=1020 this is what problem should,
 where are the currency.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Difficulty at 45.  Good time to mine and accumulate.  Cheesy
Activity: 146
I am willing to buy some GRN. Please PM me with offers.
WTH is wrong with this coin? I've withdrawed twice from bittrex to my wallet and it never arrived. I withdraw another one afterward and that one arrive.  Huh

In Bittrex go to Wallet > Withdrawal history > select transaction > transaction ID and look up in the block explorer (http://www.coinexplorers.com/chain/GraniteCoin) for transfer status. Restart your personal wallet (maybe it was unsynced) and see if that helps.
Activity: 672
Nah, false alarm

It did the same to me, after I restarted the wallet it went thru fine.
edited : Nah, false alarm
Hmm, apparently i'm in top 10.  Grin

I just bought them a couple of hours ago. So far i'm in red, though not that much. Gonna hold it cause i bought it cheap, can afford to lose this.

Nice!

Hold them, this coin is a dark horse that others will find out about soon. Then its game on!  Grin
Hmm, apparently i'm in top 10.  Grin

I just bought them a couple of hours ago. So far i'm in red, though not that much. Gonna hold it cause i bought it cheap, can afford to lose this.
Hi guys,

I have a few questions:

- Is there an IRC?
- What are your plans to differentiate this coin from others?
- Will there be a rich list?
- How will you promote this coin?

If the dev could answer this I'd be really happy.

Thank you.

We do not have IRC yet. Our next plan is to develop a game (Android) which will utilize the coin.

Right now we are hosted on a shared block explorer. The rich list feature (currently under dev) will be up soon.

GRN rich list ready: http://www.coinexplorers.com/richlist/GraniteCoin

I wanna be that guy with 500K coins.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: