Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROINCOIN][GXG] GroinCoin is Still Here - page 14. (Read 31926 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister
I try rebuild zip and now i see files inside but CRC broken. Please reupload to another hosting.
Activity: 700
Windows wallet broken, inside only one .txt file

Yup.

COPYING.txt inside only. File read error, cannot be read or moved.

Yup.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Which wallet??  We are looking at the Windows wallet running fine that we just downloaded from the same link 30 minutes ago......Try downloading it again, it is a zip file that has everything in it you need...
Wallet are broken Undecided
Per our previous post, we are re-launching again now.  Hopefully, this goes smoother.  The source is in the same place.  Only the Windows and Mac wallets are on the website, the Linux one will be up there is a few hours.  Whatever you had before this post, DELETE it.  It will NOT work any more.  Download the NEW source and/or NEW wallets to start again.  Please note the DIFFERENT PORT NUMBERS!!!  Have fun with it !!!!

Windows wallet is corrupt just show a txt file

file header is damaged.
Per our previous post, we are re-launching again now.  Hopefully, this goes smoother.  The source is in the same place.  Only the Windows and Mac wallets are on the website, the Linux one will be up there is a few hours.  Whatever you had before this post, DELETE it.  It will NOT work any more.  Download the NEW source and/or NEW wallets to start again.  Please note the DIFFERENT PORT NUMBERS!!!  Have fun with it !!!!

Windows wallet is corrupt just show a txt file
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The max mumber is too large, I don't like too many coins now.
Good luck!
Has this launched yet?, I see wallets that can be downloaded. I might CPU mine this for a laugh but what should the config file be named.
The Groin Coin Team is very sorry for the delay in our launch and the need to re-launch our coin all over again. We were hit with some significant hashing power after our blockchain was compromised immediately after our launch, which we felt threatened our new users and investors to the point, that we needed to upgrade our source code immediately and not risk further complications for our coin. We were running less than one hour before shutting it down.  Yes, Yes, yes - we took a Kick in the Groin!

Moving forward with the upcoming re-launch, you will notice several NEW SPECIFICATIONS for GXG and NEW PORTS (To be announced) to guarantee that everyone gets a fresh and even start.  Please discard all your old wallets, etc. and get the new ones and update your config files accordingly once we post again that they are up.  Additionally, we have upgraded from DGW 2 to DGW 3 further improving our coin during this upgrade process.  Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience and we hope our new start in the next few hours will be fun and profitable for all of you.

Yes, we hope to have things back to normal to re-launch Wednesday afternoon (USA).
Activity: 392
Relaunch?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am pleased to announce the newest coin that you have thought about many times and wished for, but never was a reality until today - GROIN COIN is here - For Real!!! Groin Coin is an open source peer-to-peer scrypt based crypto-currency created in May 2014 and runs on the ASIC-proof X11 Algorithm backed by Dark Gravity Wave (DGW). Check out the GXG details below.

Currency Name: Groin Coin
Currency Symbol: GXG
Currency Website: http://www.GroinCoin.com

Total Available Coins: 512,000,000 (512 million)
Coins/Block: 1,024 coins (Halved every 128,000 blocks)
Block Time: 2.5 minutes
Difficulty Re-target: Every 10 blocks (DGW)
Confirmations: 6 confirmations

Sad  Pre-mine: Less than 1.0% - (For bonus, bounties, giveaways, faucets, etc.)

Activity: 161
Diff=4 or 14 was one of the reasons we temporarily shut it down.   It should be fine when we re-launch tomorrow.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de

http://gxg.mine-coin.de

will be there
"DUE TO THE CODE SOMEHOW BEING RELEASED EARLY, AND MODIFICATIONS BEING MADE TO THE CODE BEFORE RELEASE.  WE WILL BE LAUNCHING IN 24HRS. WE ARE SORRY FOR THIS, BUT WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE OUR INVESTORS AND SUPPORTERS ALIKE."
Your FlashCoin has been added to the Altcoin Herald Launch Calendar - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/  Grin
Fill me in on the XLB fiasco please Smiley. Love your articles.
Pages:
Jump to: