Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROINCOIN][GXG] GroinCoin is Still Here - page 4. (Read 31926 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 50
GroinCoin is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Can anyone here explain to me WHY a coin that has 512 million total costs only 8 satoshis ??
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
Interesting watching the Cryptopia trading volume and the mining....

About time you got around to updating the website..  lol

https://groincoin.com/
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Interesting watching the Cryptopia trading volume and the mining....
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
i emailed support to see if the coin was going to be moved to another base like btc or if it was going to be delisted but they haven't gotten back to me.

when i look in the coin info it does not say that it will be delisted so i'm not sure what's gong to happen.

i'll send another email.

Looks like you managed to get it relisted vs. BTC - good job.....Except who killed the blockchain?Huh

hmmm. it was being mined a week or so ago..

*edit - i guess they stopped mining. i'll toss a card on it and see if i can get it up again.

It has not been mined for 13 days.  That is when the difficulty went through the roof when someone threw too much hash at the coin.  Now it is stuck and will require a lot of mining to get it unstuck.

Somebody threw a gigahash at it, and drove the difficulty through the roof.

That wasn't very nice of them!!
i emailed support to see if the coin was going to be moved to another base like btc or if it was going to be delisted but they haven't gotten back to me.

when i look in the coin info it does not say that it will be delisted so i'm not sure what's gong to happen.

i'll send another email.

Looks like you managed to get it relisted vs. BTC - good job.....Except who killed the blockchain?Huh

*edit - i guess they stopped mining. i'll toss a card on it and see if i can get it up again.

It has not been mined for 13 days.  That is when the difficulty went through the roof when someone threw too much hash at the coin.  Now it is stuck and will require a lot of mining to get it unstuck.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

i'll send another email.

Huh Huh ???Will there be a miracle happen?

Maybe so......

i'll send another email.

i'll send another email.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
 Huh Huh ???Will there be a miracle happen?
crap.

no worries. plenty of other homes.

i'm looking at a few other echanges today in fact.
my information forum should be up and running soon after the new year and i can consolidate all the information from all the different forums into one place.

it will be easier to get things done that way.

i will also be looking to list this coin on different exchnages as well

thanks Smiley
node is down but will be back up soon.
another hardnode courtesy of White92d15b7 from GPU coin and VGina Coin

addnode=146.148.47.117

Thanks bro.

Smiley
experiencing some difficulties with the node hosting service. will sort it out in a day or so.

hang tight.

Smiley
I put up a new hard node. here it is:

addnode=149.56.154.65

I think some of you might have realized this because the mining has gone through the roof lol.

Here is the Windows wallet - https://mega.nz/#!TBo22SqJ!BynGnGtx6-TPI6eABoVPE7rXCQ87pZufwBD6kFlai4U

If anyone out there has any wallets besides the windows wallet, please upload them and post a link here so i can put them on my MEGA permanentely. the old links no longer work.

I am hoping to update the codebase in a month or so when i can find a coder that has some free time and maybe add this to the list of currencies that I will accept on my commerce site which will launch this fall, or hopefully sooner.

Until then, hang tight and have fun.

Smiley
ok, looks like this coin is now mine Smiley
ok everyone. this coin was still trading on cryptopia until the node stopped working.

does anyone have any working nodes?

i am going to attempt to contact the dev and request a takeover of this coin.

if successful, all i will do for the foreseeable future is put up a working node.

i have too much to do with Halloween coin right now and no extra time at the moment.

if someone wants to claim this coin, you have a week to do so.

Smiley
well the present sucks,

and we can't live in the future yet,

so why not?

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: