Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 30. (Read 41572 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 20, 2016, 02:30:48 AM
I can't believe I am 7th on the rich list lol. If this coin moons it would get pretty hot in here. i think this coin and thread is well under the radar at present. It's probably just one of those keepers that is underground but once it sprouts it will mushroom I guess. I hope Barrizand can fulfill his dream through GROW and help us too!!  Smiley. I think now is the best time to just accumulate..I will click a lot of faucets over the coming days before my Son cmes over and just convert that btc to grow, even a few bucks worth is still something and as some peeps are just dumping they can dump on me lol.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
May 19, 2016, 01:49:12 PM
Bought up to 49k on Yobit!! Does someone know something that we don't know?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Who knows right?  Roll Eyes

GrowCoin Faucet

http://crypto4free.ml/index.php/growcoin-faucet

Donations highly appreciated ^^

GrowCoin :  GNYpWpuEQTSP5ZbUCTfeurtYPqdaPjFUve

BTC : 1Doc5jKt7ppPjQbUEShUjfULR3A3QeugBR

That's really nifty and cool. I tried it out as well. I hope GROW is the next long term sensation, I really do.  Smiley

Very nice! I will send some grow your way soon!

Welcome to Blockpioneers!

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/grow

@barryzand
Coinmarketcap can use this for total supply data: http://chain.blockpioneers.info/grow/api/v1.php?method=moneysupply
I noticed they are not pulling info from the current chain. Please inform me when they've updated to the current chain.

Regards,
BanzaiBTC

Thanks!
I will send an update request to coinmarketcap right away!
legendary
May 19, 2016, 11:08:47 AM
GrowCoin Faucet

That's really nifty and cool. I tried it out as well. I hope GROW is the next long term sensation, I really do.  Smiley
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
May 18, 2016, 12:30:37 PM
GrowCoin Faucet

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2016, 12:10:05 PM
Bought up to 49k on Yobit!! Does someone know something that we don't know?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah, Coinbase, OKCoin and BTC-e will list GROW.

Yeah I just came back to see that..WOWZA, someone is bagging plenty of GROW. Well as long as we get people like this coming in, it's very cool. I will hold all my GROWS now to make more GROW. My wallet is spitting about 20 new GROW or more daily now so that's kinda cool.  Smiley

If buy support can increase a lot on Yobit, then a lot can happen, now the support still looks weak. Also not a lot of sell orders, but it is what i said before, why would people sell at this low price, there are only a few coins on the market. It can move higher step by step.

I like the Next Gernation Cannabis Token concept Smiley Reminds me of ETH Cheesy
legendary
May 18, 2016, 12:05:15 PM

Yeah I just came back to see that..WOWZA, someone is bagging plenty of GROW. Well as long as we get people like this coming in, it's very cool. I will hold all my GROWS now to make more GROW. My wallet is spitting about 20 new GROW or more daily now so that's kinda cool.  Smiley
legendary
May 18, 2016, 11:52:59 AM
Also ICO price was a lot higher then what it is currently trading. I was reading a article about ETH on Marketwatch today... i hope to see a article about GROW next year on Marketwatch.

Be patient. Dev is located in a very good location for his coin, it can be the next Guldencoin, so that would mean a 100 BAGGER from current price.
legendary
May 18, 2016, 11:50:07 AM

Volume was low. But the number of coins are also low... this is still a pretty low marketcap coin. It won't surprise me if suddenly it will trade +200k with heavy volume. Bittrex would be nice.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 18, 2016, 11:16:43 AM

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
May 18, 2016, 11:02:30 AM
legendary
May 18, 2016, 12:46:53 AM
Excellent news! I am happy to see things developing nicely. I want to see GROW be huge one day and am wondering if maybe I should move to Holland too!!!  Smiley

aren't we all dutch?Huh?
No I am Greek, living in Cyprus now, but I was born and raised in the U.K, htne lived in Canada and U.S and now I am here, but I love the idea behind GROW and that's why I had joined the ICO back then in the old GROW.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
May 17, 2016, 02:39:08 PM
Excellent news! I am happy to see things developing nicely. I want to see GROW be huge one day and am wondering if maybe I should move to Holland too!!!  Smiley

aren't we all dutch?Huh?
legendary
May 17, 2016, 05:39:24 AM
legendary
May 16, 2016, 12:59:26 PM
I still have all my coins.... i can be patient... CLAM was worth nothing for a long time too, and suddenly bang!!! It has a good concept here. so one day it will move higher for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
May 16, 2016, 12:53:38 PM
Welcome to Blockpioneers!

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/grow

@barryzand
Coinmarketcap can use this for total supply data: http://chain.blockpioneers.info/grow/api/v1.php?method=moneysupply
I noticed they are not pulling info from the current chain. Please inform me when they've updated to the current chain.

Regards,
BanzaiBTC
legendary
@FAILCommunity
May 16, 2016, 06:56:13 AM
Okay, Barry, thanks! Will be waiting for the news. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
May 16, 2016, 06:46:40 AM
Thank you for your honesty Spartak... I do want to advise you to hold the rest of your bag though... We are just getting started here.... But that is your own choice... Wink

No worries, its just I am in a bad situation right now... Btw, what will happen with the 20k coins, which are meant to reimburse the miners of the old GROW? You know that back in the days I mined it with ~400MH for quite some time. Smiley

Like I said in the pm last week, that will be taken care off Spartak... I need to do some more calulations though... But you will get compensation, no doubt about that  Wink

I had a really busy week, lots of meetings and product "scouting"  Smiley
Also a new Growroom needed to be setup... (I love building these  Cool) I will take some photographs later to show you guys...

Now, I can't sell you actual cannabis yet on the "free market" due to law restrictions. I do however, am able to support our market in the future with profits made from the new Growroom (This growroom has been setup with its only purpose, to support Growcoin)
So this will be a nice addition to Grow, to support its value long-term....

I've met a very interesing figure this week, quitte a big name in the Dutch cannabis seeds community.. I am on speaking terms with this person, to supply us with rather exclusive cannabis seeds for the webshop.. More information about this agreement, when it is 100% a solid deal.

Also:

LOOKING FOR:

TRUSTED Community Member

JOB:

Verify the sales to the community each month, from the back-end of the webshop. This to offer as much transparency about sales, towards the community as possible.

REWARD:
X Grow out of my own pocket, and respect from the community  Cheesy

Please PM me if you think you are qualified.... The trust matter is a high demand, since you will gain acces to the back-end of the webshop...

legendary
@FAILCommunity
May 16, 2016, 06:10:23 AM
Thank you for your honesty Spartak... I do want to advise you to hold the rest of your bag though... We are just getting started here.... But that is your own choice... Wink

No worries, its just I am in a bad situation right now... Btw, what will happen with the 20k coins, which are meant to reimburse the miners of the old GROW? You know that back in the days I mined it with ~400MH for quite some time. Smiley
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
May 16, 2016, 12:55:48 AM
Can anyone help? My wallet is still saying out of sync... I tried deleting all files except wallet.dat but this didnt sync it. Im using windows 10. is constantly telling me to make sure my time is correct or growcoin will not work

Try adding some nodes on your Growcoin.conf to make it sync. With regards to time, check if current system time and date in your computer are correct if not try to configure it.
Yea just checked the times and realized time was 2 hours behind in the wallet. Was able to sync wallet by just changing the time on my PC but now the time on my PC is 2 hours behind.. Probably just another problem in windows 10.. Anyways I am wondering if there is a way to change the time within the growcoin wallet so my PC can show the correct time.. But if I must leave the time as 2hours earlier in order to stake coins then so be it.. waiting to see if I will stake coins.. How long should I leave my wallet open before expecting a coin? I currently have 500 GROW in there to test it
All I had to do ( windows 10 also) was to shut down and restart the wallet. I have no config file. I never changed the time. My wallet shows I have 11 connections. Check your firewall in your virus software. On some wallets I had to change the firewall connection from custom to allow.
Activity: 912
Merit: 25
Bitcoin 2 Team
May 15, 2016, 09:42:52 PM
Can anyone help? My wallet is still saying out of sync... I tried deleting all files except wallet.dat but this didnt sync it. Im using windows 10. is constantly telling me to make sure my time is correct or growcoin will not work

Try adding some nodes on your Growcoin.conf to make it sync. With regards to time, check if current system time and date in your computer are correct if not try to configure it.
Yea just checked the times and realized time was 2 hours behind in the wallet. Was able to sync wallet by just changing the time on my PC but now the time on my PC is 2 hours behind.. Probably just another problem in windows 10.. Anyways I am wondering if there is a way to change the time within the growcoin wallet so my PC can show the correct time.. But if I must leave the time as 2hours earlier in order to stake coins then so be it.. waiting to see if I will stake coins.. How long should I leave my wallet open before expecting a coin? I currently have 500 GROW in there to test it
Pages:
Jump to: