Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRX] GoldReward A Universal Reward System ! - page 18. (Read 28892 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bought a bit at round 1. Planning to get more on round 3.  I don't know why there is less interest to this token in forum. ICO sells really good

Scam Alert!!! GoldReward.io mentioned on 10th Nov: "We are happy to inform you that majority of the wrong payments and issues with ICO round 2 have been resolved". What a big bullsh.t! My colleague wrote 5+ emails to them and beg to get her 7+ Ether back from round 2. They didn't answer and just kept her Ether! She trusted this project and thought that they were "different", but sadly she quickly met the reality! Please take care guys, they ARE scammers and will run with your money/ETH away as well!

Y don't you contact them via Facebook page? They reply there always

Hi revanchdg, Thanks for your advice! I just PMed GoldReward via their Facebook page. No answer there so far as well. Let's hope that they will answer me soon. My sister couldn't even sleep properly the last view days because of thinking to lose 7+ ETH now. Thanks for your kind advice again!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi
Is the ICO still running?
Activity: 19
Bought a bit at round 1. Planning to get more on round 3.  I don't know why there is less interest to this token in forum. ICO sells really good

Scam Alert!!! GoldReward.io mentioned on 10th Nov: "We are happy to inform you that majority of the wrong payments and issues with ICO round 2 have been resolved". What a big bullsh.t! My colleague wrote 5+ emails to them and beg to get her 7+ Ether back from round 2. They didn't answer and just kept her Ether! She trusted this project and thought that they were "different", but sadly she quickly met the reality! Please take care guys, they ARE scammers and will run with your money/ETH away as well!

Y don't you contact them via Facebook page? They reply there always
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS

If this really happened sorry for her man but i did the same mistake initially and received mine after 3 days.
brand new
Activity: 0
This ICO is so excited, Love Goldreward
Activity: 36

CHEERS
Hi all, I have asked these below questions to the GRX support team.

I sent GRX a message on facebook asking them a couple of question
1.)Waht would be the start price once the GRX platform opens?
2)Compared to other lending platforms ICo's GRX's coin supply is more .Does it impact the price once the exchange opens?

This is what they replied back

"Hextracoin announced their plans for their coin and the price after their ico to the best of my knowledge. We will have a better estimate after round 3 but just like other lending platforms, the price is usually very very high on lauching of their platform and exchanges. So you will definitely see that kind of price surge for GRX too.
      The Fact that we sold many coins doesn't affect the price of the coin, because right now we are getting information about pople selling their tokens on ether delta, so if you go to etherdelata you can see the GRX currenlty been sold for as high as $6 and more. This is from unofficially listing of the coins from owners of the coin. If it can be selling for that when we are still in crowdsale , now you can imagine how much it will be after crowd sale."

Good luck
Activity: 13
Somebody is selling Goldreward on Etherdelta.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b-ETH

I was told because Etherdelta is a decentralized platform with no regulation therefore this is an unofficial listing as anyone can list a token on etherdelta.
(owner or not that is how it works there)

Activity: 34
Guys I got some coins in ICO round 2, because I think this is one of the promising lending programs like Bitconnect or Regalcoin.. But I feel a little unconfortable, I mean they just can take the money of the ICO and leave? What do you think make this coin trustfully?
CHEERS
Is there any information on the team/developers behind this project at all?

Transparency is important.
This is the problem with most lending platforms.
Activity: 48
Is there any information on the team/developers behind this project at all?

Transparency is important.
Activity: 18
How does the lending program works? Can I invest more then 100K for lending?
CHEERS
what is the inatial ico price ?
First round it was sold for .76 cents, round 2 for .86 and now it is .96 cents
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
what is the inatial ico price ?
Activity: 5
☎️ HOT ICO: Special 40% bonus for all pre-ICO participants. PRE-ICO STARTS 08 🚀🚀🚀 NOVEMBER 3PM UTC

See more: https://twitter.com/MichellLisaCoin/status/928310717647798272

A new cryptocurrency is set to be launched by influencer platform indaHash, allowing brands to pay social media stars in virtual tokens rather than cash.

The platform announced the arrival of the indaHash Coin this week, with the pre-ICO (initial coin offering) set for November 8 and running for a week.

IndaHash has around 300,000 social media users in 70 countries, and the platform matches relevant brands to them. The influencer creates a social media post, mentioning the brand, which is then checked by moderators before being published. IndaHash says it has worked with some of the world's largest advertisers on campaigns including Procter & Gamble, L'Oreal and Coca-Cola.
CHEERS
Bought a bit at round 1. Planning to get more on round 3.  I don't know why there is less interest to this token in forum. ICO sells really good
It's their loss buddy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Bought a bit at round 1. Planning to get more on round 3.  I don't know why there is less interest to this token in forum. ICO sells really good
CHEERS
On which exchanges will tokens trade?
It is not added to any exchange yet...For now it is still in the ICO phase.
If you are interested please use my referral which is in the signature below (which i will share the reward 50-50 with you)...Then register in their website and follow their twitter and telegram. They'll soon update when will be the next ICO round.

One tip buddy buy using eth and set up myetherwallet first.
CHEERS
missed this, when is the next round guys?
Follow their Twitter buddy they update it very often......
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
missed this, when is the next round guys?
Pages:
Jump to: