Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRX] GoldReward A Universal Reward System ! - page 15. (Read 28892 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 20
I only have around 700 in 3rd round, i should have known about the coin earlier...

Be thankful. I had to pay almost 4 times as much as the ICO on Etherdelta. I missed the boat. Hopefully, I will get a decent return on my investment.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Surprised this platform isn t getting more attention over here. It s the most professionally conducted lending program so far.
Impressive..
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I only have around 700 in 3rd round, i should have known about the coin earlier...
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
someone know how transfer GRX from goldreward account?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm surprised this project has not gained more attention on here, the ico did really well and the price is 8x the pre-sale. What's everyone's price speculation for the upcoming weeks?
Also very happy about the results. It was my first one  Grin
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Good luck with the project. Going to follow this to see how it evolves.
Activity: 322
I'm surprised this project has not gained more attention on here, the ico did really well and the price is 8x the pre-sale. What's everyone's price speculation for the upcoming weeks?
Activity: 158
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
I should get some GRX because some people bought over my referal link.. but didnt received the coins yet?

"This will be paid to your goldreward.io wallet"  Does this mean i receive them when the platform opens, or should it move to my MEW?

Buy with my link! https://goldreward.io/join/flad45

The bonus tokens will be on the platform when it opens, no sweat.  They won't be in your MEW.
Activity: 34
I should get some GRX because some people bought over my referal link.. but didnt received the coins yet?

"This will be paid to your goldreward.io wallet"  Does this mean i receive them when the platform opens, or should it move to my MEW?

Buy with my link! https://goldreward.io/join/flad45

I feel better about GRX today after more ICOs are steering their ships into the ground

I have about 4000 , did not sell any, had a target set for selling, so I think it is best that I just don't look at the price until the platform takes off, then re-evaluate.  My target is 10$/GRX to sell 25%, but you are right, it would be smart to sell only enough to break even.  I bought in round 2, so my price was not as low; maybe I'm being greedy. 
Activity: 5
The best decision I took was to be part of this project
GoldReward is amazing ! I have bought at $0.46 and allready claimed my tokens back at $4.15, just great !

Do you think itwould be wise to save some for when the price goes up?  Or do you think it was just a pump and Dump?
Activity: 3
Looks like people are selling, seems like a good time to buy!  What do you guys think?  Price now 3.32$/GRX....

Buy as much you can right now!! GRX will hit 20$ soon!!
Looks like people are selling, seems like a good time to buy!  What do you guys think?  Price now 3.32$/GRX....
If the tokens are locked, how did the ones on Ethderdelta get there?  I'm holding my GRX in my ERC20 address, and plan to HODL for the ride UP
Activity: 40
Just asked them on facebook platform will be released it will be this month don't let the price fool you buy
Activity: 40
bought some GRX tokens on etherdelta but cant transfer to my wallet transaction always failing.Am i the only one with this problem?

Tokens are locked until the lending platform goes live.
Pages:
Jump to: