Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSR] GeyserCoin | Is a new look at the PoW / PoS reward system! | - page 4. (Read 26211 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
cryptomania
it is still a "what a proof"

and if i read the 2 comments from you i would say it is a good chance that you have Schizofrenia. Smiley
looks like 2 different people wrote them.

nobody was talking about 100 million mcap and i am not sure if i would call them a company.

i am confused about the usage of the comma "$8,000," you made $8/$8000/$8000000 out of SCS, GSR or in general?
Activity: 10
What a proof cryptomania...

i dont care about facebook etc. i want a working coin and for me this is one. not my fav coin btw but in the top 20 sleeping long therm gems if they provide updates.

no site or wrong/missing link isnt the same as scam.

i don´t have a magical glass sphere. so dont put money into crypto if you cant handle it if you lose it.
Activity: 5
I did this transaction b02c82b57bbcf3f1aeafab3759dcb9a6fe48501447b4dbca414c6ce1c8a476c3.Deposit on yobit.net wallet(GUAxA7eFtSjWYcC3LbAV9wWm2EQtNDwHrA) but still no GSR in my wallet.                                                         23.05.2018 17:19:25   661501   Withdrawal   GSR   
.00006752   Successfully completed   Confirmed   8/8b02c82b57bbcf3f1aeafab3759dcb9a6fe48501447b4dbca414c6ce1c8a476c3                                                                                   
On geysercoin explorer sey there is some gsr in my wallet GUAxA7eFtSjWYcC3LbAV9wWm2EQtNDwHrA
Total Sent (GSR)   Total Received (GSR)   Balance (GSR)
0.00000000   385.99506752   385.99506752                                                                                                                                           Someone can help me??? Cry                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
CryptoDeveloper

Let's save the planet's health together!

It was with this slogan that the GeyserCoin team turned to the world organization Greenpeace with a proposal to join forces!
As is known, Greenpeace does not accept donations from state, commercial companies and political parties,
but Greenpeace also announced that it will accept Bitcoin donations by concluding a contract with BitPay.
We believe that the Crypto-currency should bring significant benefits, and not just be a speculative tool!
That is why we have developed a plan for cooperation with an organization that helps solve global problems of our planet,
which is at the stage of implementation!

CryptoDeveloper
CryptoDeveloper

Are you guys planning to list it on a better exchange because there is little to no volume on yobit. I will appreciate your honest reply Smiley!
Yes, we are planning! Listing on new exchangers requires both time and money! In addition to listing we also have other tasks - namely, code development / improvement! We gradually add new exchangers and plan to add binance and kucoin!

Activity: 23

Are you guys planning to list it on a better exchange because there is little to no volume on yobit. I will appreciate your honest reply Smiley!
CryptoDeveloper

Site is updated!

what is new:

Updated website design

Updated domain names for the block browser and pool
pool.geysercoin.com and explorer.geysercoin.com

Added information about the current phase of the mafning (updated in automatic mode)!
Activity: 86
What makes your project different between other similar projects? Thank you for answering.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I am going to add GSR to new exchange that is going to be launched in less than 1 month.
CryptoDeveloper
Coin is Dead? if no then Can I mining This coin?

Edited: Their are any Exchanges?

No, we are alive and working on updates, have patience!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin is Dead? if no then Can I mining This coin?

Edited: Their are any Exchanges?
CryptoDeveloper
Looks like no further progress, Yobit wallet still in maintance over several months.

Apparently it was the turn of the upgrade to our coin! however, there is no answer to all sent requests...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Looks like no further progress, Yobit wallet still in maintance over several months.
Activity: 482
Merit: 145
Bitcoin-Pool.de is ready for Mining !
We are online 24/7

Algo: scrypt
Code:
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:3433 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GRS or d=8192 (your diff)

Links | Website | Support | Project
http://bitcoin-pool.de
https://discord.gg/ZsSUb5F
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swap-wcc-posmasternodesanonymousfasttor-worldcurrencycoin-swap-2817561

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
What is the purpose of pushing water masses and eruptions (PoS) in a geyser project?
Explain your question - I do not quite understand what you mean.

I believe he is asking what is the purpose of the coin and what does it have to do with geysers, but I could be mistaken.
CryptoDeveloper
What is the purpose of pushing water masses and eruptions (PoS) in a geyser project?
Explain your question - I do not quite understand what you mean.
Activity: 350
Activity: 168
geysercoin (GSR) got listed in http://coinscontrol.com  - Happy Trading
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
My wallet have a 2 connections, but stoped on block 212029
Pages:
Jump to: