Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 36. (Read 159871 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager https://twitter.com/glennbuck6

So we were ninja launched to poloniex,thank you poloniex for that,so we are now on 3 exchanges mintpal,poloniex and bittrex after 12 days from launch.
Not many alt coins get this  many exchanges so soon after launch,so we are heading in the right direction,we have been offered merchant services,payed in guerillacoin in the near future which is exciting to here,more to come on that in the future updates.

A roadmap will be available soon,but no firm date for that yet,as i dont want to give x date and it is not available,but pretty soon it should be ready for release.
I think the crypto coin community is expecting news releases on a daily time frame for crypto coins,which is not realistic for any crypto coins healthy growth with these added pressures, the crypto community and expecially solid coins like guerilla coin with fair launch,no premine or ipo and others should not need to do that on such a schedule.

Thanks for your patience on a roadmap,as we have been busy working overnight,16 hours for the devs on wallet updates as first priority,which has just launched here,thanks to the devs for that amazing work,as devs do this in the crypto world,because they want to change the world for real.

Please update asap.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngueguerillacoin-new-android-app-screenshots-dynamic-interest-656167

As i have said before,we are looking for longterm investers in guerillacoin,to grow for the future into a strong crypto coin and make a sound investment for everyone that would like to help us grow and achieve,the success,
i feel guerillacoin's potential has,although we only have 53 pages on forum,we are very active in irc chat.#guerillacoin
with 90 members and growing each day,as this is just how this coin and community has grown organically in live irc chat,rather than messages being posted here.
thanks

glennbuck.

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#guerillacoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Attention all - update immediately if using a version older than 1.0.1.6

Update - 18.02 UTC 30/06/2014
New release 1.0.1.6
This release is to fix the issues users have been seeing with checkpoints and sync. The fix won't be live until the chain hardforks at block 15100, until then the issue might surface for some users again, if it does, please delete your current blockchain and resync (guide). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Downloads:

Binaries:
GitHub
and
Direct Download (sendspace)

Direct Downloads (mega)

Source:
Github

For those with checkpoint issue please re-read the devs post.  The fix is NOT LIVE UNTIL BLOCK 15100.  There also is a link to a fix in the meantime........
Activity: 333

New release 1.0.1.6
This release is to fix the issues users have been seeing with checkpoints and sync. The fix won't be live until the chain hardforks at block 15100, until then the issue might surface for some users again, if it does, please delete your current blockchain and resync (guide). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Downloads:

Binaries:
GitHub
and

Direct Downloads (mega)

Source:
Github

Did you send a message to Mintpal ?
Their wallet seems to have some issues today...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Updated the new wallet v1.0.1.6-beta- its synced and minting but- says at the bottom- WARNING- Invalid checkpoint found! you may need to upgrade or notify developer!

is the block explorer not working! which block are we on - 14201!!

same issue  Roll Eyes

Me 3
Activity: 479
Updated the new wallet v1.0.1.6-beta- its synced and minting but- says at the bottom- WARNING- Invalid checkpoint found! you may need to upgrade or notify developer!

same issue  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294

Activity: 462
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Could anyone teach me how to install the wallet on 32-bit ubuntu 14.04. I have no experience installing wallets on system. Thanks
Activity: 70
How long does it take for my coins to mature in my wallet so I can stake?

Btw, what a nice looking wallet.
Thanks!

Devteam:  The OP and website still says 510 block maturity as it was pre 1.0.1.5

Thanks, we'll update it right away

Edit: updated now
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is there a time table or road map for Guerilla Radio and Guerilla Warefare? Or a whitepaper on how the functions are going to work?

110 blocks so roughly 110 minutes.

Devteam:  The OP and website still says 510 block maturity as it was pre 1.0.1.5
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 84
Installed the newest version & synced perfectly  Grin

New release 1.0.1.6

Downloads:

Binaries:
GitHub
and

Direct Downloads (mega)

Source:
Github

Great work as always!
Activity: 70

New release 1.0.1.6

Downloads:

Binaries:
GitHub
and

Direct Downloads (mega)

Source:
Github
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Any milestones in tha hood?
Activity: 84
Crypto is the Future!
I have contacted the Dev to find out more information on GUE, This highly UP trended value.

I will be rating this cyrpto soon
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
Handy chart to watch your guerilla coins grow.
 https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/gue/btc

Very nice!  If you prefer Mintpal you can just substitute mintpal for bittrex in the URL.
https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/gue/btc

Pages:
Jump to: