Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 37. (Read 159871 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
I've been waiting on my withdraw from bittrex almost 24 hours, I withdrew and their wallet went down which I think caused the problem. I contacted them and they were saying they didn't even see any activity on my account for GUE. 

06/29/2014 01:50:36 PM GUE 655.45058896 Authorized Cancel

I can't even cancel it cuz it says its already in progress
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Tryed the faucet but doesn't seem to work just get a blank screen?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hey guys, why is the GUE market wallet disabled on Bittrex? Updating? Did a withdrawal more than an hour ago but it still hasn't shown up in my MP wallet. Also, is the block explorer unreachable or is it just me?

So is this coin broke ?

Looks like no1 is really interested in it,no buy support @ mintpal

This is a Bittrex issue - not GUE problem

Everything is working fine & the network is ON!! Just sent coins around.

Nope, this just came from Polo trollbox:

"tf2honeybadger: My apologies on GUE, it should be unfrozen soon. There was an error on the wallet and the system auto froze to protect coins. I'm fixing it now."

lol, somebody created an account just to FUD this coin hahaha

Lol, relax... Just checking to see if it's only me having this issue, which was clearly not the case. In fact, wallet's still disabled on Bittrex atm (No FUD intended)
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Hey guys, why is the GUE market wallet disabled on Bittrex? Updating? Did a withdrawal more than an hour ago but it still hasn't shown up in my MP wallet. Also, is the block explorer unreachable or is it just me?

So is this coin broke ?

"tf2honeybadger: My apologies on GUE, it should be unfrozen soon. There was an error on the wallet and the system auto froze to protect coins. I'm fixing it now."

No, there been disabled in morning, but now thawed, back to normal.

Roadmap should be released soon
No, there have been disabled in the morning, but now thawed, back to normal Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUeaqx48.png&t=541&c=wHyoedkKH8Butg

So is this coin broke ?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8JhXvBMeOyY/Uy1zlS2ZEWI/AAAAAAAACME/ePqvV7akHS8/s1600/Slow-Clap.gif
Activity: 252
GUE is unfrozen

what do you want to say ?

No,everyone to sell some cheap chips to me Grin

shitloads of cheap coins on the sell side help yourself

srsly cant believe this coin is selling so low

Yep look at marketcap numbers and that is obvious.

#5 overall in 24hr volume!  http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#gue
SxC
Activity: 336
GUE is unfrozen

what do you want to say ?

No,everyone to sell some cheap chips to me Grin

shitloads of cheap coins on the sell side help yourself

srsly cant believe this coin is selling so low
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 294
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello Guerillacoin Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Guerillacoin investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696

Woooow Nice work guys!  Wink

Thank you! Glad you like it! Smiley

So is this coin broke ?

Activity: 84

So is this coin broke ?

SxC
Activity: 336

So is this coin broke ?

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

You should wait more. Sometimes it takes more time.

If you can't find your txid on the block explorer, then just wait and don't worry.

I've experienced that several times. I was also at a loss at the first time, but never fail to recieve my coin.
Ultimately it will come.

Activity: 140
please aid outstanding or coin create to block explorer,dev

a rich list is better,thank you for your work
Pages:
Jump to: