Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 69. (Read 159873 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
i reinstalled my wallet and now i cant get on it i keep getting this

You managed to corrupt parts of it somehow. Make a backup (before doing anything else) and try starting with -salvagewallet that should put your private keys in a new wallet dat and rebuild the transactions etc

To do that just open run menu (win+r) and enter (assuming you have 64bit windows, otherwise remove "(x86)"
Code:
c:\program files (x86)\Guerillacoin\guerillacoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet

i have no clue how to get there  Huh

To the left of the spacebar onyour keyboard is a Windows logo button. Hold that down and the letter R key at the same time and then let go. A box will open that says "Run" and then copy/paste this in the box

Then press enter.

thx i tried it but my balance was 0.00 bout to go primate on my pc lol

Don't panic, it will be ok. What you need to do next is rescan your wallet:

Assuming you mean WINDOWS 7 you:
1) Create a shortcut for guerillacoin-qt.exe on your desktop.
2) Right-click the shortcut and select properties.
3) In the field labeled Target type -rescan on the end.

P.S. default is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guerillacoin\guerillacoin-qt.exe" so the target field would end up looking like
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Guerillacoin\guerillacoin-qt.exe" -rescan

Thank you i tried it didnt work Sad i only lost 300 coins but still Sad
Activity: 224
Hmm a lot of unconfirmed at dedicated, is this cuz of the 510 coins to block maturity ? Hope everything is fine there Smiley

same situation on suprnova, chickenstrips...
wtf???

sorry, its ok __)))) 510 confirmations )))
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hmm a lot of unconfirmed at dedicated, is this cuz of the 510 coins to block maturity ? Hope everything is fine there Smiley

Yes it coz 510 block maturity.
Activity: 224

same situation on suprnova, chickenstrips...
wtf???
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

You managed to corrupt parts of it somehow. Make a backup (before doing anything else) and try starting with -salvagewallet that should put your private keys in a new wallet dat and rebuild the transactions etc

To do that just open run menu (win+r) and enter (assuming you have 64bit windows, otherwise remove "(x86)"
Code:

Out of the blue just one of my 4x R9 280 rigs started making this file in sgminer and I can't figure out why:
50 guerillacoins to first person who can tell me wtf that is.

It's a compiled gpu kernel binary (cg/sgminer generates these from the opencl code included with the miner)

I wonder if it's picking up the APU on boot now. Ok, whats your gue address?

Donate them to the faucet: G5VCCLH1xo64zmMCKcPxWb1qCkisEVNpzs

Done and done! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Code:

Out of the blue just one of my 4x R9 280 rigs started making this file in sgminer and I can't figure out why:

It's a compiled gpu kernel binary (cg/sgminer generates these from the opencl code included with the miner)

Donate them to the faucet: G5VCCLH1xo64zmMCKcPxWb1qCkisEVNpzs
Activity: 68
I will vote this coin to any exchange for .000 btc
 Wink Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i will vote this coin at any exchange for 0.005 btc

Code:

Edit: The only thing I've done different with this rig lately is added this to the config to see what difference it makes in hash/reject rate:

export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=10M
export GPU_MIN_HEAP_SIZE=10M

Code:

It's a compiled gpu kernel binary (cg/sgminer generates these from the opencl code included with the miner).
Activity: 36

Code:

To the left of the spacebar onyour keyboard is a Windows logo button. Hold that down and the letter R key at the same time and then let go. A box will open that says "Run" and then copy/paste this in the box

Then press enter.

Don't panic, it will be ok. What you need to do next is rescan your wallet:

Assuming you mean WINDOWS 7 you:
1) Create a shortcut for guerillacoin-qt.exe on your desktop.
2) Right-click the shortcut and select properties.
3) In the field labeled Target type -rescan on the end.

P.S. default is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Guerillacoin\guerillacoin-qt.exe" so the target field would end up looking like
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Guerillacoin\guerillacoin-qt.exe" -rescan
Activity: 27
https://i.imgur.com/iaGmm2Q.png

Royal Miners
www.royalminers.com

Royal Miners is now mining GuerillaCoin.  Royal Miners was created by mining enthusiasts for mining enthusiasts.  No registration required, simply mine with your wallet address as your username, and anything as a password.

Code:
stratum+tcp://s.royalminers.com:3009 -u YourGUEaddress -p x

https://i.imgur.com/t6lORLt.png
Spread some hash, hash at RoyalMiners and do some guerilla mining.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3e/ChePipe.jpg
iseebitcoins.com

Code:

Then press enter.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://gue.suprnova.cc is up and hashing too, still looking for miners, hop in !

This is a NG Pool, you can use your unified Suprnova Login there.
If you register a new account, you can use it for every new Suprnova NG Pool too, also your workers are saved.

It is only 1 % fee

Thx

Code:

Then press enter.
iseebitcoins.com

Code:

Code:
Activity: 36
https://i.imgur.com/CCwKQnY.jpg

did you go into your roaming folder and delete the guerillacoin folder there? After doing that try the install again.
iseebitcoins.com
Pages:
Jump to: