Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💥💥💥[GYMBase Exchange by GYM Rewards]💥💥💥 - Get Paid for Exercising - page 2. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Hi Guys! make sure you PM me at telegram for a small gift Wink  Only the first 10 ETH addresses sent.

The first 10 ether will get a gift from you. Could it be that if I now join the telegram you will get a reward from you?

I support your project and hope for success in the future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Fantastic opportunity to receive crypto currency for classes in the gym. You take care of your body and get a specific profit for it - it's just incredible!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
Activity: 42
RESERVED FOR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION

Username: yurakazuma
Profile link :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yurakazuma-1974376
Language: vietnamese
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trWRbGV_rfOFdYDx_NHtqHVWe4kFqFMRhlJH-BjsiJU/edit#gid=0
ETH WALLET:0x3BD10130d40b2796218aDcfae1DA3876D65caCA3
Activity: 182
Interesting idea. I read many good things and new devs are working great. We need more people to jump aboard.Hope new exchanges will lift us but now its hard.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
its an great,good for this and hope will grow more for this project.
Activity: 158
Activity: 64
Activity: 153
This is a very good project with a very good dev team. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful projects today! I am so very pleased to be part of this project...i love this project quite frankly
Activity: 148
The project surprised with an concept and an interesting solution in the blockchain sector..we wish good luck to the developers!
Activity: 345
I am very curious to see how this project will advance with time. Adding this one to my favorite watch list.
Activity: 146
Hi devs! Is this the new exchange?
Activity: 82
When will start the twitter campaing?  We are waiting Embarrassed
Activity: 82
Hi,

I am here  Wink

0xa103A5225301c5195C914F757e8EB83a379b98C5
Activity: 163
Activity: 243
A very remarkable project, the team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future, I want to wish good luck and early access to the stock exchange
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
We Revolutionize The Cloud

I lead an active lifestyle, and therefore I like this project, and in particular the idea PoE
and what did you do today to outdo yourself? Wink
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
It's a good move with having your own exchange as well. How is the exercising going to work.
Is it going to be like Sweatcoins but on a blockchain? You could give more details about it and I will be very grateful. Anyway I hope to join later on exchange after full release.
Pages:
Jump to: