Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💥💥💥[GYMBase Exchange by GYM Rewards]💥💥💥 - Get Paid for Exercising - page 3. (Read 857 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
Hi, GYMBase team! Cool Great idea to take Gym to blockchain, I think you are the pioneers, I had never heard of a similar project before.
Best of luck!  Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hello, now that I'm here

0x4a7C8E657Cc9447170e5b879eAB5c6b2D8666A3B
Activity: 53
This project is a revolutionary one. Looking forward to see the best of this project. Good luck guys. Wonderful work devs.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Really good project guys. I hope it success. Good luck.                              
Absolutely you are right mate,  the project develop a plan, strategy and execution to deliver the most innovative way to motivate individual for staying healthy and exercise that create a big impact to the fitness industry and gym enthusiast individual. Everyone will be benefited not only the person who use the app but also the gym itself.  Hope for a success and soon a bounty program will be introduce.
Activity: 26
Activity: 405
Merit: 10
Activity: 121
Merit: 31
copper member
Activity: 288
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!
Hi Guys! make sure you PM me at telegram for a small gift Wink  Only the first 10 ETH addresses sent.
Activity: 35
This is really good news for us. we are waiting for this great opportunity. I think it really helps us to exchange our currency. Very Good project. Wish you success.
Activity: 30
Activity: 11
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Activity: 116
Merit: 4
Simple Liquidity – Fueled by NEO
I checked that and it's great and it really has good idea. Seems like quality. I am in. Thanks for sharing us. I am glad to be a part of the project. I assume this project gonna be best project ever. I support u guys!
copper member
Activity: 288
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!
This is great news! I always believed in gymrewards and now you guys coming with an exchange. Great news from great team!

All is going as scheduled.
Pages:
Jump to: