Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEPTA] HEPTACOIN Asic resistant Equihash zero pre mine [POW] - page 2. (Read 3470 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Community is helping a lot, Heptacoin explorer is back : https://chainmapper.com/hepta
copper member
Hello, I'm here to talk about Hepta, It's been some time, but I'm maintaining this on my own, It's expensive,
And I Didn't do how I wanted, so I will pass this project for someone that can keep the Heptacoin dream alive.
I'm looking for someone to take care of the project Because I'm Out of money, And need community Help.

If you can help this, we need devs, community manager, investors, everyone, Contact me on discord.
thanks, Heptacoin Community

Activity: 27
the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising idea but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

So now what? u gonna keep it POW and listen to people whil u already sold a couple of MN's to a couple of people? Also another week has gone by and you still didn't put the explorer back online and still didn't change the invite link for Discord on the ANN Topic.

We have olny 2 buyers, I've refunded the Btc, Now I'm looking for someone to take care of the project, I'm Out.
Are you leaving the project? Why? What happened?
copper member

So now what? u gonna keep it POW and listen to people whil u already sold a couple of MN's to a couple of people? Also another week has gone by and you still didn't put the explorer back online and still didn't change the invite link for Discord on the ANN Topic.

We have olny 2 buyers, I've refunded the Btc, Now I'm looking for someone to take care of the project, I'm Out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Got any links to a rebranded website and logo and banners cuz I can only see the old website with old logo and banners and still no working explorer ...
D D D Denarius

Activity: 3
A new website for the idea looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
copper member
copper member
When will 2019 roadmap be released? thank you

At the end of this year, december.
copper member
Got myself a MN, this is going to be big once it hits an exchange. I'm ready  Grin

Hey.

Do you know if it is possible to buy MN with Hepta Coins?
No, this would open up the portal to another dimension and is not allowed.

Ok, but do we still have to pay collateral when setting up the masternode?
is it 777 or 1777?

If you already Hepta you can use it to setup your MN, no problem at all.
Activity: 13
When will 2019 roadmap be released? thank you
Activity: 2
Got myself a MN, this is going to be big once it hits an exchange. I'm ready  Grin

Hey.

Ok, but do we still have to pay collateral when setting up the masternode?
is it 777 or 1777?
D D D Denarius

Hey.

Activity: 2

Hey.

Activity: 210
Still mining this gem, looking forward to next dev update! Wink
D D D Denarius

Money will be refunded, or the amount will be sent, no problem at all, the form is to see the comunity opinion, I think that is better listen to the comunity, if majority wants MN, we will fork, If not We won't, I'm developed Hepta, if I don't have any skills how I've created a coin totally asic resistant, Migrating the explorers , and also the fork if when we implement MN, This is my project, But I want the comunity, without then Hepta will be nothing.
Explorer is still down and Discord is still not joinable for new peeps.

Sorry for that , i'm fixing the explorer, and migrating to new servers, the explorer should be online again this week, and discord there is a lot of people joyining, I've changed the link again.
3 days ago: "i'm fixing the explorer, and migrating to new servers" a decent dev has an explorer fixed within the hour and migrated not much later, for you this job takes eons it seems. Also u say u changed the link again for Discord, yet u fail to provide us said link nor do u take the time and effort to edit it on the ANN topic, but yet u still sell MN's on Discord to people who can not even check the explorer. You still are clueless in what u are doing aren't you?
copper member
am just wondering if i should just go ahead and buy a mn but what will be the future of this coin when there are alot of mn with real case use...what will be the case use for this

A lot, for the next year, will have a shared MN platform, and a webstore that will use Hepta ( for digital goods and after for any kind.)
you can contact me on discord or buy directly on the website : https://heptacoin.org/
copper member
I can't understand anything..HEPTA COIN will be sold in ICO? And where can I buy this coin?

On discord or on the website : https://heptacoin.org/ , We are selling only a few Masternodes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I can't understand anything..HEPTA COIN will be sold in ICO? And where can I buy this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: