Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEPTA] HEPTACOIN Asic resistant Equihash zero pre mine [POW] - page 4. (Read 3470 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Why does the explorer no longer work and where did your Discord channel go to? U exit scamming after selling a few MN's?

Dev is working to fix explorer, should be up soon.
So why is Discord closed for people to join? Something ain't right about this I'm telling u that!

Thanks for telling, I 'll provide a new invite link now.
Where is your new Discord link cuz I still don't see a new one.

Why is your explorer still not working?

Why did u close Trading channel on Discord and say to people that u are selling 26 MN's?

You guys are frauds!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Discord link works for everyone.

MN's will be sold to fund exchange listings, besides the MN's are mined, NOT PREMINE.

get your facts straight dude

I'm talking about what ever u just read I posted u nitwit,

MN's sold at first it were only a couple that WOULD get sold, now he's selling 26 and already sold 2? Dev closed trading channel and even kicks people from Discord who are trying to sell under his MN price, how fair is this shit then? It's a no Premine coin, I never said it wasn't, but the way the Dev is trying to sell his own coins without letting anyone else sell theirs is just fraudulent. And don't defend this type of shitholes!

More then 15 people joined the discord today, discord is open for everyone, also, wait for a exchange, I'm doing a pre-sale, if you want exchange and a better development for Hepta, you must understand this.

Why should I wait for an exchange if I want to sell my coins you aren't the guy who has a say in this, your a the coin dev and that's about it. You don't tell people that they cannot sell their coins because you have to sell your coins to get us listed on an exchange. Sell your coins but let us sell ours to, now your just being a fraud by saying I'm dev, I can sell coin, you guy can not. Why would investors want to buy your shitty MN coins if u can't even keep an explorer up and running.

Easy, sell your coins, but not on MY Discord server, easy.
You're a greedy bastard who doesn't care about the miners, only about his own pocket, you're the first dipshit I encounter that bans people for selling their own coins on the official Discord of the coin. Congratulations.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This could be a great project, I will keep a eye on that.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone can buy a Heptacoin Masternode Directly on our website : https://heptacoin.org/   Grin Grin
copper member
Why does the explorer no longer work and where did your Discord channel go to? U exit scamming after selling a few MN's?

So why is Discord closed for people to join? Something ain't right about this I'm telling u that!

Why did u close Trading channel on Discord and say to people that u are selling 26 MN's?

You guys are frauds!

MN's will be sold to fund exchange listings, besides the MN's are mined, NOT PREMINE.

MN's sold at first it were only a couple that WOULD get sold, now he's selling 26 and already sold 2? Dev closed trading channel and even kicks people from Discord who are trying to sell under his MN price, how fair is this shit then? It's a no Premine coin, I never said it wasn't, but the way the Dev is trying to sell his own coins without letting anyone else sell theirs is just fraudulent. And don't defend this type of shitholes!

More then 15 people joined the discord today, discord is open for everyone, also, wait for a exchange, I'm doing a pre-sale, if you want exchange and a better development for Hepta, you must understand this.

Why should I wait for an exchange if I want to sell my coins you aren't the guy who has a say in this, your a the coin dev and that's about it. You don't tell people that they cannot sell their coins because you have to sell your coins to get us listed on an exchange. Sell your coins but let us sell ours to, now your just being a fraud by saying I'm dev, I can sell coin, you guy can not. Why would investors want to buy your shitty MN coins if u can't even keep an explorer up and running.

Easy, sell your coins, but not on MY Discord server, easy.
D D D Denarius

You guys are frauds!

copper member

You guys are frauds!

copper member

You guys are frauds!
I've closed the trade because I'm doing MN pre-sale, take atention to this, you will be freely to trade when Heptabe listed.
Explorer is down due the server, we are migrating to a new one, tis will take some time.
And I've spend $200 a month on website, explorer servers , nodes and more, and you calm me a fraud ?
Maybe you was banned from discord, we don't need this kind of behavior on our project, I've a lot of work to do with Heptacoin.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
ZERO PRE MINE, NO ICO - this is such a rarity in our difficult time.
At the expense of which coin development will be financed?

And where here is anonymity?
This wallet is a fork of a bitcoin wallet, without anonymity.

I think Dev will make this clear when further roadmap is released

For now is the standard anonymity, as we know that bitcoin and more is anonymous, but not as a such level as monero.

When will you be releasing updated roadmap for 2019?

Hello, We will update by the end of this year, we are still is discussion on what we gonna do, maybe a online store to use hepta for digital goods, and after, phisycal goods.
and more.

An online store won't get you very far as it is something that all the others are doing as well. Then you end up with a thousand online stores and a thousand different currencies. Nobody wants that.

Let's see what the roadmap looks like before jumping to conclusions Wink

They can take all the time they want with their roadmap, but I am definitely right in saying that just an online store is nothing compelling for investors.
D D D Denarius

You guys are frauds!

Activity: 19
Been bullish on hepta from the start.. will keep mining this, sure we will be listed on CB soon Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 250

You guys are frauds!

D D D Denarius

You guys are frauds!
I really like this extra low premine and coin specs  Grin

Hepta is one of the coins that will do great when market turns around.

Mining hepta now is securing some serious profits thats for sure Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I really like this extra low premine and coin specs  Grin
Activity: 14
discord works fine for me.
copper member

copper member

NO. I've some problem with the servers, I need to migrate to a new one, this will take some time.
Activity: 210
Video about the mining of Hepta Coin (HEPTA) (rus):
1. How to connect to the mining - https://youtu.be/yLyUmqYIqaE
2. Conclusions - https://youtu.be/KPnlwtywDLA

Thanks for making this! good job
D D D Denarius
Discord is free to join for everyone...

tried joining with other acc.. WORKS
Throw me an invite then if u can, I tried a different account and it still says invalid invite to me, same goes for this ANN topic invite link.
D D D Denarius

Pages:
Jump to: