Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hessian Network| AIRDROP | Encrypted & Decentralized Intelligence Platform - page 2. (Read 3560 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Where is the airdrop form
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 31
This is really a next gen level project that can really bring about some amazing improvement in scientific research and I'm really pulling for this project to be successful.
Activity: 331
Merit: 11
Interesting project, I joined airdrop
Activity: 70
Very good project. Good luck team Hessian Network. The best of success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Oтличнaя плaтфopмa, изyчил бeлyю бyмaгy, пoceтил caйт плaтфopмы, oчeнь пoнpaвилacь caмa кaнцeпция
дaннoгo пpoэктa я дyмaю пpoэкт peaлизyeтcя.
A пoдcкaжитe я нe мoгy нигдe нaйти ccылкy нa ceгoдняшний aэpдpoп кoтopый cocтoитcя в 00:50?

You can find a link to the airdrop form on Twitter or Bitcoin Talk if that's what you mean .
P.S:Used Google Translate

on bitcoin talk. but I can't find the link.
Activity: 19
Oтличнaя плaтфopмa, изyчил бeлyю бyмaгy, пoceтил caйт плaтфopмы, oчeнь пoнpaвилacь caмa кaнцeпция
A пoдcкaжитe я нe мoгy нигдe нaйти ccылкy нa ceгoдняшний aэpдpoп кoтopый cocтoитcя в 00:50?

You can find a link to the airdrop form on Twitter or Bitcoin Talk if that's what you mean .
P.S:Used Google Translate
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Activity: 19
We currently reached 2610  Tongue applicants for airdrop

- We will start distributing tokens once we hit the 5000 applicants
- Then we will add the token to Etherdelta ,IDEX,
- Release Early Bird Blogpost and Community Expansion ( the more the merrier  Cheesy )
- The whitepaper will be released shortly after that

We hope to reach this milestone before Jan 1st .

P.S:
The blog post will answer some questions about the project and add a detailed explanation of how it all works

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
These are creative projects we are looking out for. Taking advantages of waste in the society(unanalyzed data) and turning it into something of worth that generates income and sustains economy. Best of luck dev team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I joined the airdrop best of luck for this project
Activity: 9
Activity: 214
A good project with great prospects will participate and follow your development I hope for luck
Activity: 38
a good project for us may be useful
joined airdrop
good luck  Cool
Activity: 76
Good white paper.succes for this project
Activity: 24
Nice grow slowly and strong
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck and Never give up.
Activity: 225
This project seeks to provide a trustless platform that aims to be a decentralized application where data is encrypted,safe
Pages:
Jump to: